bho became? What ? why ? times? shed light on this case please THANKS.

• Thread starter Jfk1996
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jfk1996

Hello, good, I'm new and something happened to me that I ask for some help to see if I can know what process happened, because I really don't know for sure what happened, I had 100 grams of bho which was cold then it was in a car like a week in a plastic container at about 40 50 degrees C I suppose, then again to the freezer when I remembered that it was in the car all this was forgotten, then I took it out it was in the car and then again for a while at the never like two weeks and it turned into this that he took out in the video

It is DRy hashish you could say super hard on the outside but earthy when crushed. After this discovery I took the bho and put it in a container after reading it I heated it and moved it energetically with a kind of punch, I got a texture that when cooled stays like wax but chewy, I took 100 grams and wrapped them in parchment paper and put them behind a refrigerator that releases heat and then cools, I don't know the times of cooling and heating if they are days, weeks, how many days each and how did this come out, what is it the process to see if we can shed some light, thank you very much (my English is literal google translator sorry and thank you very much for the compression

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Bho became what  why  times shed light on this case please thanks
Bho became what  why  times shed light on this case please thanks 2
J

Jfk1996

Con este equipo conseguire una textura como la del vídeo ? Cuánto tiempo pero sobre todo que presión? Gracias

Ponky

Ponky

Full vacuum. At around 100 F⁰ for 12 to 24 hours.

J

Jfk1996

Contras

Vacío completo. A alrededor de 100 F⁰ durante 12 a 24 horas.
La olla la pongo encima de un quemador ? Conseguire el mismo efecto?

Ponky

Ponky

You need to use something with a more precise temperature regulation. Like a science lab hot plate. Usually they come as a stirring unit also. Keep a precise heat for the whole process.
Screenshot 20220811 103719 Amazon Shopping

J

Jfk1996

Necesita usar algo con una regulación de temperatura más precisa. Como un plato caliente de laboratorio de ciencias.
Necesita usar algo con una regulación de temperatura más precisa. Como un plato caliente de laboratorio de ciencias. Por lo general, también vienen como una unidad de agitación. Mantén un calor preciso durante todo el proceso.View attachment 1270194
gracias por el aporte fue muy util,.Pero que textura que nombre tiene lo que conseguí en el tapper del vídeo ? Muchas gracias.

J

Jfk1996

I'm sorry the translation doesn't make sense.
sorry
I ask what is the name of the texture that I got in the video? crumble? crumbling wax? nose what is it called,
Another question, when they say heat and vacuum, how do I keep the owl hot inside the vacuum chamber constantly? putting the vacuum pot on the fire? I ask sorry for the ignorance thank you very much

J

Jfk1996

my mission is to get the texture of the video,
The vacuum pump, regardless of the purge for the bho, is used to obtain that texture that was sandy and compact? Thank you

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Ponky

Ponky

Place the pot on the burner. Maintain 100⁰ F. The granular texture is normal. It happens. You can winterize it to remove more impurity.

J

Jfk1996

Coloque la olla en el quemador. Mantener 100⁰ F. La textura granular es normal. Sucede. Puede prepararlo para el invierno para eliminar más impurezas.
Quemador y vacío? Que nombre de extracción es ? Muchas gracias

Ponky

Ponky

The process of heating and vacuum purging the BHO is one of the steps to making shatter. Further steps like alcohol rinsing can make the product more pure. Shatter is the street name for concentrate. It resembles tree sap.

J

Jfk1996

El proceso de calentar y purgar al vacío el BHO es uno de los pasos para hacer el smash. Otros pasos, como el enjuague con alcohol, pueden hacer que el producto sea más puro. Shatter es el nombre de la calle para el concentrado. Se parece a la savia de un árbol.
El del vídeo no es shatter ,es otro tipo no!? Tipo crumble wax? Nose estoy confuso muchas gracias ponky

Ponky

Ponky

Sometimes shatter turns in a granular sugary paste. But it's still fine to dab. Shatter, butter and wax are all born from BHO.

J

Jfk1996

A veces, el destrozo se convierte en una pasta azucarada granular. Pero todavía está bien para dab. Shatter, mantequilla y cera nacen del BHO.
Mi objetivo es conseguir que esa mantequilla sea quebradiza granular,como la del vídeo,crees que si ejerzo un poco de vacío conseguiré que sea granular ?el vacío justo?muchas gracias ponky

IMG 20220808 WA0026
Ponky

Ponky

Give it full vacuum and heat to 100⁰F for 24 hours. Then it is as purged as it can be. Then if you want to further refine it you can use alcohol to remove impurities. But you need to be careful removing the alcohol. The texture I think is based on the lipids. Have you tried it? Does it taste ok?

Top Bottom