bho became? What ? why ? times? shed light on this case please THANKS.

• Thread starter Jfk1996
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Hey man more power to ya. I’m jelly. I haven’t been able to move disty in years. Sold my short path in 2019. The lung illness shit that went around killed the disty market in Cali.
I don't deal with that. People buying carts do. They got sick from filler. And extracts don't move. Flowers move. Because only heavy users smoke jars of distillate. Smear it on their joints. Fill their dab pen. Put it in their drinks. People wanted it when it was 100 a gram. When it's 2 bucks. They don't. But if you live somewhere they don't have extract everywhere being made by everyone they have BHO made from outdoor. And if you can't move things it's called retired. Like lots of people here.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I wasn’t even trying to get paid. LOL I’m trying to make dank available to everyone. Fuck me am I right.

The fact that I’d have to fly out to another state and y’all still want freebies lol 😂 it’s all love idk why you guys got so salty about it.

Sorry I said all the extract I’ve seen on here sucks. Sorry the truth hurts?
I won’t post about it anymore lol
You probably want to review The Farms TOS,
Cause I smell a little trolling up in here?
Hopefully you prove me wrong:)
Hopefully we won’t have to come back in here to clean this up!!

1. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Posters who speak incessantly and/or rabidly on some relatively uninteresting subject or with a patently ridiculous attitude will be banned. Repeated posts directed with hostility at a particular person or group of people or their beliefs will be cause for banning. Any individual who chronically trolls, who regularly posts arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion will be banned. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait.

Ponky

Ponky

Word haha checks out. And ya I know it’s hard to tell context through text. But when I asked if ppl still smoked disty that wasn’t a dig. I genuinely didnt realize people still fucked with it like that. Like I said only thing it’s used for in my state really is edibles.

Extracts here move easier then flower does.
Weed because really cheap. So you have a jar of something to smear on joints and dab. Some buds. And occasionally some other crystals or extracts. But with weed becoming so absurdly cheap and no one buying edibles there's a glut of product. But if you dab all day you're not going to want to dab live resin or anything too flavorful. And you don't want any residue. I just don't like that bright colored stuff. It's only good for a few dabs. For normal people they should probably do live resin. For the taste. But if you have to make do with BHO you gotta do some steps.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Seriously? I’m trolling in your eyes by offering to teach people how to properly run extracts with proper equipment? And would like compensation for the time it takes. That makes me a troll? Wow
If you somehow feel that the farm needs you…. Your mistaken. This is a community of people looking to help eachother improve and gain knowledge freely.

If you dont want to be part of that and rather throw insults and make demands like somehow this community needs you then your best off looking elsewhere.

If you want to show some interest in a community that freely shares knowledge and information in an attempt to better the knowledge of this community while being respectful then by all means stick around.

If not its no loss here. Thats no disrespect… just fact. This forum is a community unlike many others and most don’t take kindly to the crap tolerated elsewhere

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m confused as how what I typed is being so misconstrued. Never have I made a demand. And never have I said you guys need me. I literally put what I had to offer on the table with pictures to prove I’m not full of it. And this forum went wild lol.
And if me saying that extract is whack is insulting then idk what to say. So we can’t speak the truth on this site?

I’m trying to make it so everyone that wants the information I have has access to it. Because from what I can tell there is not much good Info regarding extractions here.
Maybe you didn’t mean to come off the way you did… and thats ok. Just read back through and maybe you can see where the flags came up. Its not a personal attack by any means and being new you wont have a feel for the community here.

No issue just rather an observation to make things clear is all.

Honestly hope you stick around and see what this place is about cause not many out there like it.

Its a very accepting place compared to others and full of great ppl.

like i said just an observation at this point but your tone appears to be very abrasive is all. Sit back, chill and get to know the community and i think ppl will be a lot more receptive. We tend to work together here and while many carry different views its not usually an issue because the community is respectful as a whole. Just because you may have different views or see others as less knowledgeable they generally don’t like that thrown in their face and would likely prefer you teach them instead of judge them is all.

not sure if that helps explain the issue ppl are taking

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well In order to do it correctly I’d have to take off work and go to your location to show whoever it was. So that requires compensation. Simple as that. I’m not trying to get sales I could care less.

I’m not rich. I can’t afford to take time off work to help someone else without the help back. It’s a 2 way street.

And not to be rude but clearly the free approach only gets you so far as everyone here is blasting into cups and shit through pvc or something similar. And purging behind a refrigerator (???)

The best thing I’ve seen on this site is food grade extract at best. Again no hate. I WANT to help level this community up
Not alot blasters on the farm - move if towards full spectrum solventless extracts , that’s where it’s at in my opinion

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

But since we are on this topic now. Are you guys just going to ignore the dude that admitted he was talking shit just to talk shit. Like that’s actual trolling. And I’m the one getting chosen. Honestly confused by that
Nobody is in trouble…. pretty much everyone here knows how thibgs go around here. Its not oerfect but i think the longer ya stick around the more you’ll see how members here tend to have a stong sense of community and will react when they feel its being disrespected if that makes sense.

and it is a very strong community but thats what makes this place great also

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
But since we are on this topic now. Are you guys just going to ignore the dude that admitted he was talking shit just to talk shit. Like that’s actual trolling. And I’m the one getting chosen. Honestly confused by that
People are dealt with typically in private pms, not in open forum.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Glad to see I’m the exception and I wasn’t even trolling 😛
Meh its not so bad… just a discussion to help turn things around is all. Sometimes thats all it takes… rather then the PM of seriousness

Moshmen

Moshmen

I can get behind that and actually agree. Seems there’s a large shift towards rosin these days
I like hash rosin 🤤
We have the sifting master right here in gnicks and I’m working making old school black hash - them canucks have access to purchase ! I wish I could

G

Glomus

Word haha checks out. And ya I know it’s hard to tell context through text. But when I asked if ppl still smoked disty that wasn’t a dig. I genuinely didnt realize people still fucked with it like that. Like I said only thing it’s used for in my state really is edibles.

Extracts here move easier then flower does.
Hey I actually like smoking disty. When its made with decent starting material and had a few passes its actually pretty good, I like the high. The idea of disty is that you are extracting the THC molecule and nothing else. But yeah I'm from California and the poison carts scare ruined my disty operation for sure, greedy assholes cutting there shit so much they had to add a thickening agent (Vitamin E acetate) to make it look more natural again. That whole thing gave the traditional market a really bad name.

Live resin is awesome but good luck getting people to pay you for what its worth with all the fucking CRC out there. Thats hot dog water. I was actually making some really bomb live resin carts for a while but it just wasn't profitable enough cuz I couldn't get the price I needed, plus you need more expensive carts for it too.

Last edited:
G

Glomus

Hello, good, I'm new and something happened to me that I ask for some help to see if I can know what process happened, because I really don't know for sure what happened, I had 100 grams of bho which was cold then it was in a car like a week in a plastic container at about 40 50 degrees C I suppose, then again to the freezer when I remembered that it was in the car all this was forgotten, then I took it out it was in the car and then again for a while at the never like two weeks and it turned into this that he took out in the video

It is DRy hashish you could say super hard on the outside but earthy when crushed. After this discovery I took the bho and put it in a container after reading it I heated it and moved it energetically with a kind of punch, I got a texture that when cooled stays like wax but chewy, I took 100 grams and wrapped them in parchment paper and put them behind a refrigerator that releases heat and then cools, I don't know the times of cooling and heating if they are days, weeks, how many days each and how did this come out, what is it the process to see if we can shed some light, thank you very much (my English is literal google translator sorry and thank you very much for the compression

View attachment 1269704
The butane works its way out eventually as well as the terpenes, also the THCA and THC is degrading over time in CBN. But you better be using good butane if you are open blasting. Also your temp is way too warm, freeze everything the tube and the butane before you run and you will get such a better finished product. Also don't put that soup of hash and butane in a plastic container if there is enough butane in there it can eat away at the plastic and leech into your hash, use glass. or pyrex.

Ponky

Ponky

I'm not a fan of the added terp live resin. I could do without the mango. I wouldn't smoke live resin from an unknown source. Too risky. But I literally get Google ads for giant processing machines the size of trailers. So many processors. Like a mini gold rush without the payday.

G

Glomus

I'm not a fan of the added terp live resin. I could do without the mango. I wouldn't smoke live resin from an unknown source. Too risky. But I literally get Google ads for giant processing machines the size of trailers. So many processors. Like a mini gold rush without the payday.
Yeah thats another reason you can't sell live resin anymore because these fuck boys be cutting their shit with these food grade terpene solutions which is super whack and dangerous IMO. Doesn't even compare flavor wise a lot of times it makes the hash taste worse then it would have with out it unless your trying to cover up some shitty CRC flavor or worse.

I'm disgusted with the extraction practices and standards in the traditional and legal markets. I used to love making extracts and now I don't really cuz its all fucked up. People even try to pass off terped up CRC as Live Rosin now a days, its disgusting.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey I actually like smoking disty. When its made with decent starting material and had a few passes its actually pretty good, I like the high. The idea of disty is that you are extracting the THC molecule and nothing else. But yeah I'm from California and the poison carts scare ruined my disty operation for sure, greedy assholes cutting there shit so much they had to add a thickening agent (Vitamin E acetate) to make it look more natural again. That whole thing gave the traditional market a really bad name.

Live resin is awesome but good luck getting people to pay you for what its worth with all the fucking CRC out there. Thats hot dog water. I was actually making some really bomb live resin carts for a while but it just wasn't profitable enough cuz I couldn't get the price I needed, plus you need more expensive carts for it too.
Fortunately nothing of mine is for sale so it’s all about quality over anything! Including cost .

G

Glomus

Fortunately nothing of mine is for sale so it’s all about quality over anything! Including cost .
Yeah I mean if you can make high quality and recoup at least some of the cost that went into it I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I was pretty deep in the industry for a while so I made my living producing quality cannabis and extracts. What I was saying is I don't make extracts anymore because I don't want to conform to the shitty standard that exists now.

Last edited:
Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

I found a Te-175 with 2 tanks on Ebay for 500$.. Closed loop, passive, no pump.. I put one empty tank in my small freezer, empty the other tank in the top of the extractor.. In a couple of hours, the butane has condensed back into the tank in the freezer.. Now I get to use it again.. It's a small extractor, only 60 grams at a time.. Also bought the heating pad for the vacuum pot.. Only took me one time blasting to decide that wasn't for me.. I can do a 1/4lb in 2 runs.. I don't remove the oil from the first run to do the second. I usually don't sell, but I did to pay for it.. That took a day..

Top Bottom