Bho Extractor With Taps N Shit?

• Thread starter Mr Bee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

hi I'm looking to get something to make bho but I don't have loads money to spend on a fancey closed loop system or whatever theyr called but I'm not really into the straight tubes were the butane just falls right through as you need loads of butane.im looking for something that holds the butane and material together for atleast a few seconds to let more resin dissolve into the butane so that less butane is needed.
I came across this.
Anyone think this would be worth buying?iv posted up the description aswell so people can get a better idea of what it is.
Bho extractor with taps n shit
Bho extractor with taps n shit 2

So what you guys who know about this shit think?it looks n sounds good to me but what do I know right?any help would be appreciatted.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Looks like plastic to me. Butane leaches chems from plastic and pvc.

Imo, if you introduce a pressurized gas/liquid into something sealed, where does the expanded gas/liquid go? Thru any seals or weak points, thus causing a blowout. It has to go somewhere, unless it's made to withstand pressures. Just my .02.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
if your searching ebay, Try Keyword, Extractor or Extraction Tube

BHO won't result in many if any at all as its a keyword that gets listings taken down

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Looks like plastic to me. Butane leaches chems from plastic and pvc.

Imo, if you introduce a pressurized gas/liquid into something sealed, where does the expanded gas/liquid go? Thru any seals or weak points, thus causing a blowout. It has to go somewhere, unless it's made to withstand pressures. Just my .02.
Agree 100%.

Plastic is a NO NO when blasting.

Tge only tubes to use are glass or Stainless Steel.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If u look closely at the pic u can kinda see shiny metal under the plastic at bits.
So let's just assume for a minute it IS metal on the inside and is pressurised.are there other extractors of this type?
This came up wen I googled "stainless Steele bho extraction tubes" although I know that doesn't neccisarily mean it IS metal.
@LittleDabbie good to see u man.i thought u were off the radar.
You still off the dabs and on the flowers or back on the dabs?
Do you have any idea of any other pieces of extraction equipment that does what I'm looking for?

mancdank

mancdank

hi I'm looking to get something to make bho but I don't have loads money to spend on a fancey closed loop system or whatever theyr called but I'm not really into the straight tubes were the butane just falls right through as you need loads of butane.im looking for something that holds the butane and material together for atleast a few seconds to let more resin dissolve into the butane so that less butane is needed.
I came across this.
Anyone think this would be worth buying?iv posted up the description aswell so people can get a better idea of what it is.View attachment 676923 View attachment 676925
So what you guys who know about this shit think?it looks n sounds good to me but what do I know right?any help would be appreciatted.
I wouldn't use plastic me mate

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just grab a stainless steel turkey baster. Remove black rubber part. Replace with a hose clamps and coffee filters. Small end is where you put your tane nozzle and can. Pack baster with material. Freeze. Cap, blast, purge, done. A turkey baster is 9.00 or less.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@LittleDabbie good to see u man.i thought u were off the radar.
You still off the dabs and on the flowers or back on the dabs?
Do you have any idea of any other pieces of extraction equipment that does what I'm looking for?

hey hey hey :D Yep still off the dabs on the flowers..

If that is infact METAL which should be SS on the inside and plastic on the outside then its fine no worrys :D

Its a little over kill to Soak the material like that prolly pick up more waxes and shit, But if your fine with it Knock your self out with that tube! :D

You don't HAVE to soak it you can just open both ends and blast like I used to do.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just grab a stainless steel turkey baster. Remove black rubber part. Replace with a hose clamps and coffee filters. Small end is where you put your tane nozzle and can. Pack baster with material. Freeze. Cap, blast, purge, done. A turkey baster is 9.00 or less.

Meh ghetto, I mean it would work sure.. Id prolly hit up Home depot look for some Stainless Steel Piping, Find a Plug online (ebay) without a hole, Then id drill my own hole to ensure a better fit with the butane tips ;) Oh and don't forget ya SS screens! (Ebay..)

D

dabarino

Fill full of weed, pull a vac, fill full of butane, let it soak on ice for 10-15 mins then blast it with another can through the top... do this outside in a well ventilated area of course.. get the pressure gauge, fuck the sight glass

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Meh ghetto, I mean it would work sure.. Id prolly hit up Home depot look for some Stainless Steel Piping, Find a Plug online (ebay) without a hole, Then id drill my own hole to ensure a better fit with the butane tips ;) Oh and don't forget ya SS screens! (Ebay..)
You guys are forgetting one little detail in your plans to make my own tube.......im a lazy bastard.pure simple.i just wanted to know if that thing was ok or shit.i had suspected it could be shit of course or I wouldn't have been asking.

D

dabarino

You guys are forgetting one little detail in your plans to make my own tube.......im a lazy bastard.pure simple.i just wanted to know if that thing was ok or shit.i had suspected it could be shit of course or I wouldn't have been asking.
If your going to buy one and don't mind spend the extra couple bucks go with the one I showed you... the one you posted doesn't look to safe it looks like a pipe bomb waiting to tear a limb off

mancdank

mancdank

Laziness can get your ass blown up. Few things I don't screw with, open blasting (butane explosions), gas lines, and wiring electrical into panel boxes.
Mucho respect bro too many over confident people blowing them self's up with this extract game know your strengths lol a couple of my guys nearly blew em self's up trying to make some oil he said as soon as he switched the rice cooker on boooom :cry:

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

thanks for the replys.
The description says it's a pressurised container made of stainless Steele.i assumed the plastic on the outside was so it doesn't freez your hands off while blasting.i assume the inside is metal if it's pressurised.
I only saw the plastic.

Top Bottom