Bi-weekly harvest journal.

• Thread starter TxGroGuru
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TxGroGuru

Here it is, it's not much but keep in mind these are all mom's and going in 55 gallon trash cans in a couple months the smaller pots are the comrade x blue 11 with three different pheno's two very indica and one seems to be more sativa two are for sure females already showing sex, and the other indica pheno is not showing sex yet, hoping for a male, for my breeding project.

and the bigger 7 gallon pots are all cuts from the larger Jack Herer mom,

To comment a bit more on my setup, this is my veg room, in the closet I have 6-4ft shop lights i think are 43 watts each with both red and blue spectrum bulbs for rooting, I can fit 4 clone trays under that set up ( roughly 120 clones) But I have switched to rooting in larger pots instead of rapid rooters because, They seem to have less stress and quicker root mass they are half gallon pots which they stay in that for the first month from cutting, but I can only fit 28 of those under the rooting area, no problem. I use city water but distilled for 48 hours then ph'ed to 5.6. with just super thrive, I start to add nutes about a week after roots, 1 teaspoon per gallon of fish emlusion by Alaska 5-1-1 O,M,R,I listed organics, You can buy this at Lowes and some Home depots though I suggest this is the only nutes other then super thrive I ever buy from a local store thats not hydro shop. But this stuff works great I've been using it for years with great results they also make flower nutes that are 0-10-10 that is also organic here is a link because I give these guys credit for a low price quality organics ( http://www.planetnatural.com/site/xd...h Fertilizer )

My soil is mainly Botanicare compressed coco bale (perth) , and thick coco (crutons) , perlite, pro-mix peat and organic kitchen compost, organic cow manure compost. and the bottom three two four inches are filled thick coco for bottom feeding and hydroponics, and later on I will start topping my mix off cedar shavings to avoid gnats.

Now i have three seperate rooms not including rooting closet, one for veg two for flower, the veg room is the biggest just to hold a ample amount of mothers and newly cloned plants and male plants ( which will be in there own little cabinet) in the veg room I have 8 - 2 bulb 4ft shop lights ( 16 bulbs ) 1 600 lumantic hps/mh ballast and two 400 MH ballasts ( which are not being used currently, now I haven't bought the lights for the flower rooms yet but I will be using 2-1000 hps/mh ballast for both flower rooms both on flip flops which are so you only have to buy 2 ballast to work as four, when one flower room turns off the power is switched to either flower room, if that makes since. Im not using hoods just hanging bulbs not concern for heat because both room will have window units, and I plan on going to Co2 in a couple of months when I can afford it, just for the flower rooms. I will the ceilings for reflectors because I will use 2 mm ploy shield, until I can afford parabolic reflectors ( http://www.planetnatural.com/cgi-bin...olic-reflector )

Now Im trying to go for a bi-weekly harvest, one room will be for the first 4 weeks ( 1 light will be for week 2 the other light will be for week 4) now thats the early flower room the other room will for week 6 and week 8 , of course the plants wont move just the order their in, with the week 8 being the flush table. It just takes time to setup.

Now I will be using 5-7 gallon pots in a kiddie pool for each light with two month old vegged plants when entering flower, so these will be pretty large plants. I am aiming for 1 pound for every 2 weeks, regardless if I don't make that number it will still be great. Just say if I do hit that number let me break down the math real quick, one pound is worth 7300 so in one month that is 14600, in one year that is $175,200.00 in ten years that is 1,752,000.00. but on the one year scale, lets say I will make hash out of half of that so thats 87,600, and then I will smoke a 1/4 of that so thats 43,800 then I will lose half of that ( due to being stoned) so that puts me at 21,900 then I will give away all of that leaving me with 0000.00 so needless to say I don't sell marijuana or make any profit off it and these numbers are not real and just a dream, so if you a cop please do not bust down my door thinking your going to have a huge bust, because it's not like that. And the twist that I live in texas but grow is southern Califorina which I hold a legit state issued medical license to produce legal marijuana to four of my patients and I am completely full of shit and you would only find some Japanese maple ( good bloods) and some tomatoes and shit like that .......

T

Thzznation

So is this one of those hey guys wouldnt it be cool ifs? or?

Latest posts

Top Bottom