• Thread starter Migrower83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrower83

Migrower83

anyone grown this out I got a pack for free with a order

iKharon

iKharon

The Bank out of Colorado is supposed to have a fire Bubba.. I'm currently running Orange Krush (fems) from them.. one, my OK#1 has some Bubba-esque qualities (maybe indi-dom pheno)... but she's fat and tight grouping..

IMG 0926
nocollins2k

nocollins2k

The Bank out of Colorado is supposed to have a fire Bubba.. I'm currently running Orange Krush (fems) from them.. one, my OK#1 has some Bubba-esque qualities (maybe indi-dom pheno)... but she's fat and tight grouping..
What does any of that have to do with CSI big bang bubba?

This is a CSI thread correct?

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

They came free with my order , I also got sour Bubba , greasy grapes , purple snow Bubba there already started in the ground though.sorry the 2nd pic is upside down

where the mo flos freebies for you to or all the csi gear in the grey packagaing are those freebies?
(slo flow and purple dawg bubba)?

lino

lino

Bubba this , bubba that,,, bubba gift,, katsu bubba,,, Bubba pre 98, bubba kush, and Big Bad Bubba, will the real bubba plz stand up?
How cute, real seed vials,,, that 1st for me to see. anyway, I'm certifying some bubba genetics this summer so I'll watch this thread also.
@iKharon thank you for that photo. And what is the seed bank name colo and are they underground or over the counter seed sellers>?

iKharon

iKharon

Bubba this , bubba that,,, bubba gift,, katsu bubba,,, Bubba pre 98, bubba kush, and Big Bad Bubba, will the real bubba plz stand up?
How cute, real seed vials,,, that 1st for me to see. anyway, I'm certifying some bubba genetics this summer so I'll watch this thread also.
@iKharon thank you for that photo. And what is the seed bank name colo and are they underground or over the counter seed sellers>?
Yeah, Lino.. was my thoughts.. bubba and Girl Scouts this and that and the other thing.. I was merely saying, if someone wanted a quality "bubba" gene, The Bank, in CO, has one of the best. They are not underground, however, I think they only distribute to dispensaries in the state. The Orange Krush is a tangie of sorts- was just saying that I got that fat bubba pheno growing. For all the CSI band wagoners, sorry if I stepped on your sacred ground of CSI. Just saying that we have a quality "bubba" here in CO.

iKharon

iKharon

Basically, if your nuts deep in CSI, so be it.. but if you wanted to try some other good strains with "bubba" genes, there's other options..

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Basically, if your nuts deep in CSI, so be it.. but if you wanted to try some other good strains with "bubba" genes, there's other options..
Balls and Nuts Deep in the Csi genetics or CSi Bubba thread Peace.

Balls deep in this and that thread too or threads that have to do with random plants.

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Yeah, Lino.. was my thoughts.. bubba and Girl Scouts this and that and the other thing.. I was merely saying, if someone wanted a quality "bubba" gene, The Bank, in CO, has one of the best. They are not underground, however, I think they only distribute to dispensaries in the state. The Orange Krush is a tangie of sorts- was just saying that I got that fat bubba pheno growing. For all the CSI band wagoners, sorry if I stepped on your sacred ground of CSI. Just saying that we have a quality "bubba" here in CO.

Hi @iKharon ...What is the company's name that you're talking about? The only company in Colorado that I would suggest looking into for Bubba gear would be Imperial Genetics...who are responsible for, accidentally, breeding Bubba Kush back around '97 if memory serves.

Orange Crush/Krush was an old hybrid bred nearly 20 years ago...it's AE77 Cali Orange x Blueberry...from what you're saying it sounds like somebody reused the name?

iKharon

iKharon

Hi @iKharon ...What is the company's name that you're talking about? The only company in Colorado that I would suggest looking into for Bubba gear would be Imperial Genetics...who are responsible for, accidentally, breeding Bubba Kush back around '97 if memory serves.

Orange Crush/Krush was an old hybrid bred nearly 20 years ago...it's AE77 Cali Orange x Blueberry...from what you're saying it sounds like somebody reused the name?
It's a seed bank called The Bank. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were those genetics.. know they got a good bubba and it's supposed to be tangie.. but yeah, it's a lot like old Cali o

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Are you still working the Caliyo Line? That was posted before that you were working it.

Migrower83

Migrower83

There's a lot of Big Bad Bubba pictures on Instagram...just gotta search #bigbadbubba

Most folks who've grown it really like it. :)
Thanks for the info I'm putting these down tonight they seem to peak my interest a lot

Top Bottom