Big Bloom + Cal-Mag only full grow

• Thread starter Solarscar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Solarscar

Solarscar

I have recently heard some information by the jungle boys where they say that changing proportions of feed from veg into flower is a myth???

They go on to say that you can feed without a problem, one balanced nute mix the same in flower that you would use in veg. Anyone dispute this? It goes against everything Iā€™ve learned. If this is indeed factual, could I use ffā€™s big bloom and cal-mag mix the entire grow.

is someone injecting misleading grow info?

growsince79

growsince79

I have recently heard some information by the jungle boys where they say that changing proportions of feed from veg into flower is a myth???

They go on to say that you can feed without a problem, one balanced nute mix the same in flower that you would use in veg. Anyone dispute this? It goes against everything Iā€™ve learned. If this is indeed factual, could I use ffā€™s big bloom and cal-mag mix the entire grow.

is someone injecting misleading grow info?
I think they are taking about synthetic nutes. You can use an all purpose for the whole grow. Big bloom is organic and probably not a good idea to use alone..

Solarscar

Solarscar

Wonder if tiger bloom could get you through start to finish

Solarscar

Solarscar

What's that supposed to do?
I was kidding, though I did find something interesting about the main ingredient glycolic acid. Check this out

Observationist

Observationist

Which is also in sugar

I was kidding, though I did find something interesting about the main ingredient glycolic acid. Check this out

Dye

Dye

I use the organic big bloom thru the whole grow, says it on the bottle.
Helps with roots etc seems to help. Cal mag only during flower
Just to chime in,

SSgrower

SSgrower

I was reading that Tiger Bloom isn't so good to use but I have used Big Bloom & cal/mag but with Humbolt "Oneness" & big up in the solution. My last grow I had to stop "bloom nutes as my grow went 14 weeks flower, when I stopped the gals finished. SS

Reactions: Dye
Dye

Dye

Fox farms label actually says use ever other feeding, feed plain water in between.
I use half nutes being fed all the time with auto pots.
Always started my nutes no matter who they were half strength.

Latest posts

Top Bottom