COCannabis

INFO
Tester Name : COCannabis
Strain : Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel, grown by PankFlamingoMon
Method Smoked : pipe n joints

APPEARANCE

pic at bottom

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sweet, perfumey when you open the jar with some of that unmistakeable bubba scent coming through at the end
Associated smells of bud : diesely, very sweet and SLIGHTLY sour, a bit lemony, even grapey, some coffee on the inhale

TASTE

Dominant flavour: comes on as coffee sort of bubba tones and has the sweetness and diesel-like flavors coming on later, but other times i'll get a sweet, perfumey and diesely flavor first with musty coffee on the exhale...quite delicious both ways
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : smooth as hell i'd probably give this a 10

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body maybe 5050 but it's hard to tell...I'm ridiculously "high" in the head right now which takes my mind off of the body buzz...but when i focus on my body it's nearly throbbing
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-5 hours depending on how much you do
Use : Daytime/Bedtime you could probably do this in the daytime if you didn't overindulge...this is some of my favorite weed to smoke copious amounts of, put on headphones, and zone out for a while before going to sleep at night--i get closed eye visuals even sometimes.
Munchies? : yes/no not really, but i just ate a bunch of thanksgiving leftovers prior to the bowl
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape (x) - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume (x) - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate () sandalwood (x)

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

other notes like coffee, fuel, etc. For having such an incredible stone, it's nice to see how incredible the flavors can still be--I mean that it's not one or the other, it can be both....sorry if you didn't understand something i wrote; i'm ridiculously high and am having a hard time conveying thought-concepts into words. Pictures below are both 100% organic in cocoa, grown by PankFlamingoMon, but I have yet to take a picture of the soil sample...I will def post one later though

Edit: I can't get the picture uploaded for some reason....I'll keep trying but I feel like I'm gonna give up n pass out pretty soon.

C

COCannabis

I think it was just too big, so I made it a little smaller...organic cocoa BK x SD

P9150066
C

COCannabis

dunno why nobody's replying...i personally think Pank's stuff is straight fire! here it is again, only organic soil instead of cocoa. Overall I think the cocoa looks danker (in the photos this is clearly the case but the soil bud just wasn't photogenic....it looks beautiful in person though), but the soil is tastier. Didn't do a side-by-side smoke report, so I can't say which one is more potent or has superior effects.

PB270015
PB270016
S

Steve Z

man.....

that shit looks incredible.

CO's finest right there

D

dmtcorey

i like that first pic ,the orange stands out nice , and im sure its as good as it looks !

~peace~

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
ive seen all your smoke reports there great just hate i cant get my hands on it tell me where nice pics

devious d

devious d

got the same going by DNA, hope they come out as dank as they look bro, my test of it was like sour apples,but havent tried bubba or sour b4, cant wait know!!!

C

COCannabis

Glad everyone is enjoying :)

I know it looks a bit like the first picture was edited, but it's 100% sunlight, and those colors really came out beautifully. As for acquiring said ganja, if you have a CO medical card then you're pretty much good to go--send Pank a PM and he can get you into his shop I'm sure.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's a beautiful nug and nice smoke report! Kinda makes me wish I was in beautiful CO for a day... :cool

C

COCannabis

Thanks guys, I'm with you, I think everyone should be able to smoke this weed whenever they want--the world would be a better place :damnhippie:

Sorry to revive this again, but I feel an update is necessary. After curing for quite a bit, this instantly-mellow to super-ripped-creeper bud has gotten tastier. The smell has mellowed out a bit (it's in a jar too big for how many buds I have though, so it's also drying out which tends to decrease the smell in my exp.), but the taste is better than ever. While still retaining the sour, lemony candy smell, this bud has gotten slightly piney, metallic, and on the exhale of a just-cleaned bong, I tasted slightly lemony sugar cookies with some of the "soft kushiness" (a tone of weed I don't know how else to word) from the Bubba. So far, all of Pank's herb has morphed since I bought it (in jars for weeks in my closet...). Absolutely beautiful smoke.

D

DMsteppa

that bubba D cut is def a nice one.....when done right....can be a bit harsh

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That looks so good. Makes my mouth water! Keep doin it big pank! Would love some that in my garden. Is this from a recent crop?

C

COCannabis

That looks so good. Makes my mouth water! Keep doin it big pank! Would love some that in my garden. Is this from a recent crop?

The first nug pictured is from a harvest 2 months ago-ish. The second and third soil-grown are more recent, but still probably about 2-4 weeks old. Last week I saw Pank and he had some new BBD though...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
COCannabis I`m starting to hate your smoke reports! Makes me want to reach out and scoop up some buds off the puter and fill my bowl up!

C

COCannabis

COCannabis I`m starting to hate your smoke reports! Makes me want to reach out and scoop up some buds off the puter and fill my bowl up!

Haha, thanks man...I was in your situation not too long ago! I try not to take my nuggetry for granted, since I always had to hunt for ganja of this quality until recently...CO sure is a lovely place...

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

That's right:) CO Farmers gonna burn this damn state down with all the fire thats growing. Fuck its hot man. COCannabis i'm going to make you a ceramic saudering iron light stick to burn with. It will allow you to taste the herbs in there true complete pure form. We'll call it a late Xmas gift. Your the fucking man!

C

COCannabis

That's right:) CO Farmers gonna burn this damn state down with all the fire thats growing. Fuck its hot man. COCannabis i'm going to make you a ceramic saudering iron light stick to burn with. It will allow you to taste the herbs in there true complete pure form. We'll call it a late Xmas gift. Your the fucking man!

Thanks dude, I'll definitely get some use out of it! Can't wait to get home to try it out with the clean piece :bongsmi:

Latest posts

Top Bottom