Big bud fertilizer does it work?

• Thread starter joshua9595
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joshua9595

Hello I have recently baught a fertilizer to use along with my normal feed. samurai coco A and B. 2 while 4 weeks of flowering stage.

Have any of you used it? Does it work?

Big bud fertilizer does it work
T

Titleist

Well yes it works. What it supplements most are P & K, which is what cannabis needs more of during flower. There are a ton of alternatives that are far cheaper though.

CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

Figure out what your PK needs are and go from there.

Does it work is kind of a loaded question. It can and does work, when used correctly, but the magic is using it correctly and fine tuning your NPK ratios.

J

joshua9595

Well yes it works. What it supplements most are P & K, which is what cannabis needs more of during flower. There are a ton of alternatives that are far cheaper though.
Okay thanks for the info ✌️

J

joshua9595

Figure out what your PK needs are and go from there.

Does it work is kind of a loaded question. It can and does work, when used correctly, but the magic is using it correctly and fine tuning your NPK ratios.
Okay cheers I will figure out what that stuff is and use it 🤠. Cheers

Speedwell68

Speedwell68

What is the NPK of the nutrients you are using? In my experience most A+B fertilisers are already pretty complete.

T

Titleist

Okay cheers I will figure out what that stuff is and use it 🤠. Cheers
Not sure who you were referring to there, but the primary substance used in most bloom ferts is monopotassium phosphate. While big bud doesn't have the exact same P/K ratio, it does indicate something else is added to big bud. Chances are you would get the same visible/smokeable benefits from monopotassium phosphate and some simple carbohydrates like molasses. The plant needs the PK during bloom, the sugars/carbs are there to help the bact/fungus, Big bud does what it's supposed to do, it's just an expensive alternative to the exact same things you can find at an AG store. There's a reason most fert companies refuse to post their ingredients other than what state laws mandate, it's usually because if growers saw exactly what was in it they'd go out and make it themselves for pennies on the dollar.

Top Bottom