Big mama is SICK

• Thread starter ToniDaDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ToniDaDon

ToniDaDon

Need help identifying what is wrong so i can correct it!! I added plain soil now i think maybe her PH is off not sure... it’s not nutrient burn because the spots are brown 🤔 HELLLPPPPP

Big mama is sick
Big mama is sick 2
Big mama is sick 3
Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Omg. Are you operating a torture chamber? You water, ph, nutrients, everything is wack. Flush immediately with 5.7-6 ph water . Put ten gallons through it . Then come back over it with a light nutrient solution with the correct ph

ToniDaDon

ToniDaDon

Omg. Are you operating a torture chamber? You water, ph, nutrients, everything is wack. Flush immediately with 5.7-6 ph water . Put ten gallons through it . Then come back over it with a light nutrient solution with the correct ph
Of course not she was doing just fine until i decided to try and cut the soil since some of my plants were reacting as if the soil utrients were too strong i should have left her alone because she was just fine

3CC7CE3C 3D1F 4165 9893 6A1809B6DA46
R

robotname555

i would make sure the plants have the correct soil and sunlight . they look like they are about to fall over and maybe use some decarbonated water or some ro water

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
She is being roasted by too much nutrition. When they curl downward and claw, they are in need of a good flushing. What are you growing them in and what are you feeding it? It is a pretty small plant and shouldn't need much nutrients at all. Seriously, it is in something too hot from somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom