Big Nug ( monster crop / mainline / LST / topping / super cropping ) ( very very late monster cropping)

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Say hello to my little friend, cheeky little lower bud managed to hang on and she's covered in crystal. View attachment 1045619

I just had to climb in and disconnect the auto feed and take the mylar cover off the trays let them dry out a bit better so I can flush. I won't bother connecting again , by the time I give it a good clean it may as well stay that way. Only thing is I can't leave the house without alerting everyone in the near proximity that growing because I stink to high heaven. Made the mistake of being topless. Sticky arms don't cover it, and I was careful too.
Lmao I hope you have a product to get the stick off or you could be scrubbing awhile!

That bud looks so happy!

Fudge

Fudge

Dish soap plus table sugar and use like a gritty oil remover , home made of course 😂
The bignug just looks so content altogether ,really pleased its a lot danker than last time.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Dish soap plus table sugar and use like a gritty oil remover , home made of course 😂
The bignug just looks so content altogether ,really pleased its a lot danker than last time.
Yeah you need the grit or it just takes an age!

Fudge

Fudge

IMG 20201021 155336
IMG 20201021 155057
IMG 20201021 154416
IMG 20201021 154345
IMG 20201021 154314
day 3 of flush, and I've had to tie more up/down as they were just too heavy for the stems because of flowering immature plants, but feck me. They're covered in loveliness now and the pungent aromas are really coming on.
I'm hoping on about 4oz a plant with the 6 in the 1.2 x1. 2m space under 1 dimmable 600w hps, for 11 weeks, building up from 250.
Should be about 1.5lb.

Fudge

Fudge

Set the exhaust and rotating fans to run in the dark period tonight, try nd get some nice colouring to the buds. A good 10c drop in temps. im running light through the night (cheaper electric) then the dark during the day so the ambient temp isnt too low with fans running.

Fudge

Fudge

leaves are yellowing up nicely, seem to be eating themselves already, must be as i flushed for 2 days then started slowing down the nutes last 2 weeks.
Got a good amount of amber appearing so dont want to let them go much longer, so think ill go for the chop tomorrow morning, thats a weeks flush and a week over their scheduled time. Widow needs at least another 4 days

Fudge

Fudge

That's some nice chunky bud bro.

Cheers mate, thanks for taking a look , Think ill hit 24 oz ish all in. and yeah theres some nice fat dense nuggz in there, a fair bit of fluffy stuff at the bottom too where I was a bit lazy due to circumstances at the time. but its so whiote and sugary, think that will be my personal stash for a while haha

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cheers mate, thanks for taking a look , Think ill hit 24 oz ish all in. and yeah theres some nice fat dense nuggz in there, a fair bit of fluffy stuff at the bottom too where I was a bit lazy due to circumstances at the time. but its so whiote and sugary, think that will be my personal stash for a while haha
The answer to fluffy bud.

20201025 210000
Fudge

Fudge

The answer to fluffy bud.
I have just been talking about your gummies tonight. I've got a nice detailed set of notes already off when you got that beautifully clear set of gummies off after the oil was splitting out before that. Set my itch off there and then, especially when after eating 2 your posts became unmistakenly written by someone extremely baked 😁
I'll defo be ordering some moulds soon.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have just been talking about your gummies tonight. I've got a nice detailed set of notes already off when you got that beautifully clear set of gummies off after the oil was splitting out before that. Set my itch off there and then, especially when after eating 2 your posts became unmistakenly written by someone extremely baked 😁
I'll defo be ordering some moulds soon.
Cheap off amazon. Yeah the sunflower lecithin makes all the difference in the world. Like absolutely a must use.

Fudge

Fudge

Just dropped some black widow from Nirvana myself. Your girls look lovely. Goodness.

Thanks, I'm on giving them a trim before hang they're in week 9 triches are Amber I just don't want to let them go any longer listening to a bit of good music and chopping

I've had my eye on black widow too. I'll have to watch how yours turn out

Fudge

Fudge

Oops trip to Accident and Emergency tomorrow, I think I've torn a tendon. Maybe a fracture but no bruising yet just swollen can hardly move my wrist.
Stupid me thought I'd scale a small table then onto a chest of drawers,trying to put hooks up in the drying room. Ended vary badly. I'm sure I heard a crack.

Can't even use My grinder. On the plus side I've scored cups of coffee and joints made for me the rest of the night. Maybe cleaning/meal duties for a few days too. Bit if a bitch if its broken in the middle of harvest time 😢
IMG 20201028 050422
IMG 20201028 050330

It's only my wanking hand too 👍😂

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oops trip to Accident and Emergency tomorrow, I think I've torn a tendon. Maybe a fracture but no bruising yet just swollen can hardly move my wrist.
Stupid me thought I'd scale a small table then onto a chest of drawers,trying to put hooks up in the drying room. Ended vary badly. I'm sure I heard a crack.

Can't even use My grinder. On the plus side I've scored cups of coffee and joints made for me the rest of the night. Maybe cleaning/meal duties for a few days too. Bit if a bitch if its broken in the middle of harvest time 😢View attachment 1048971View attachment 1048972

It's only my wanking hand too 👍😂
Oh lord! I'd have that looked at absolutely asap mate. That looks gnarly. Best of luck. I do hope you're at least icing it as possible. Think I might splint it as well if you can.

Fudge

Fudge

Oh lord! I'd have that looked at absolutely asap mate. That looks gnarly. Best of luck. I do hope you're at least icing it as possible. Think I might splint it as well if you can.
Thanks
Ive iced it and got support bandage on for tonight, all joking aside , im in agony now. keep it elevated and off to hospital in the morning I think, hopefully just a bad sprain.

Top Bottom