Big Nug ( monster crop / mainline / LST / topping / super cropping ) ( very very late monster cropping)

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

IMG 20200906 005826
Then their babies starting life nicely ready for a smash nd grab SOG

Fudge

Fudge

I think a touch of LST/Super cropping is in order, I'll wait a day or 2 then get them spread about and fill in the gaps in the canopy

Fudge

Fudge

That's both sides of the tent set up to autofeed, so apart from a little tidy up here and there and hopefully support for the heavy colas. I should only need to feed the widow and Nug once a week 😁😁😁. Glad to finally get to this point, means I can focus on watching the little ones a bit more.

Fudge

Fudge

I was thinking about you while setting it up @Milson . Check this out. If you have different staged plants and different needs, just for when they flower and need more effort to feed you could use this

Single auto pot kit

I know obviously no good as it's in the UK but to give you an idea, paint the tank white so it reflects light and you could save yourself a fair bit of time and effort.
They even have air dome attachments so the roots get extra O2 but I just put holes in the pots, they also have fabric pot versions too.

I just remember you saying it's no good for your needs, but I think using multiple singles would work well. Once you've seen what one kit actually is, I'm sure you could find the same size or smaller than 47L if that's easier little kitchen garbage bins for reservoir and little plastic trays to hold your pot and the aqua valve the auto pot uses and save quite a bit of $$$ making them yourself.
Just a few drill holes and tubing to connect it all, the cheaper single valve I got came with it all except a tank for £13 on ebay.
A plastic garbage bin is £3 ish so for £20 including pot and tray You can make a £40 (obviously in dollars I'm not sure what it would be in the US but I'm sure they're just as cheap) set up that will last years and They even go through the wet /dry cycle too. And each plant can drink what she needs.

Just a thought mate.

Sorry because I know you will spend time researching now but I promise it's worth it 😉

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I was thinking about you while setting it up @Milson . Check this out. If you have different staged plants and different needs, just for when they flower and need more effort to feed you could use this

Single auto pot kit

I know obviously no good as it's in the UK but to give you an idea, paint the tank white so it reflects light and you could save yourself a fair bit of time and effort.
They even have air dome attachments so the roots get extra O2 but I just put holes in the pots, they also have fabric pot versions too.

I just remember you saying it's no good for your needs, but I think using multiple singles would work well. Once you've seen what one kit actually is, I'm sure you could find the same size or smaller than 47L if that's easier little kitchen garbage bins for reservoir and little plastic trays to hold your pot and the aqua valve the auto pot uses and save quite a bit of $$$ making them yourself.
Just a few drill holes and tubing to connect it all, the cheaper single valve I got came with it all except a tank for £13 on ebay.
A plastic garbage bin is £3 ish so for £20 including pot and tray You can make a £40 (obviously in dollars I'm not sure what it would be in the US but I'm sure they're just as cheap) set up that will last years and They even go through the wet /dry cycle too. And each plant can drink what she needs.

Just a thought mate.

Sorry because I know you will spend time researching now but I promise it's worth it 😉
This is great. I will need to sort this out this fall for any travel necessities, so this is great to chew on!

Tommy626

Tommy626

Yooo. I came over to one of your treads as to not hijack his! Lol. So you got the same issues going on?

Tommy626

Tommy626

I too flushed them out with about 5 gal of 1/2 strength nute solution ( your not supposed to flush coco out with water bc it’s inert or so I’ve heard) and then threw them back on the res I think I’m seeing new green growth and a slight hint of green coming back to the damaged leaves so I guess I’ll see in another week. Sucks bc they’ll only have bout 2 weeks left if they get back on track. N e ways send me some picks of your set up with aqua valves

Tommy626

Tommy626

It’s all good. I just started up 10 new seedling. How early do you start monster cropping?

Fudge

Fudge

Not the best q
It’s all good. I just started up 10 new seedling. How early do you start monster cropping?
Once hairs are just turning into flowers, just so you can re-veg them, but I've took them all the way up to harvest and fully re-vegged a bud lol. They think their reproduction has been fooked up, so when they realise they've got another chance they go nuts. I've taken a video but it's wrong format. I'll convert it and upload it for you, she's the front left smaller one in picture, aquaman suggested could be environmental, so I've moved intake as it was bang on her. It has started to get a bit colder on a night but never had trouble before, her root zone and pot were actually colder than the other 2 tho
IMG 20200919 184851
IMG 20200919 184846
IMG 20200918 011801

Fudge

Fudge

28 days into flower 21ish left, she packs on size and weight so fast her name is fitting. Bud after bud after cola after cola. 6 plants here in 1 gallon pots! I mean I am impressed, plus since they're monster croppers they seem to be A LOT stickier than the first time. I've been told this is a defense mechanism as it thinks it was eaten/destroyed before it got to reproduce so pumps out more bud sites and more thc to protect the flowers.

Made sense at the time. Extraordinary claims, need extraordinary proof.

PROOF 😁😁
IMG 20200927 212155
IMG 20200927 212055
IMG 20200927 212040
IMG 20200927 211911
IMG 20200927 211902
IMG 20200927 211842
IMG 20200927 211833
IMG 20200927 211816

Last edited:
Top Bottom