Big Sur Holy Weed

• Thread starter Ulysses
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

yet again what site carries these beans reef....... trippy purple sativa seems like it is right up my ally or will you have them here..... I beleive i found my frist have to have strain of the year

J

JoeMamaBSH

Not sure where it comes from now that there is a trademark on it, but I was smoking The Holy back 30 years ago. It was only coming out of Palo Colorado Canyon just north of Big Sur. Friends parents who were growers kept the private stash in a classic old school clay cookie jar on the kitchen counter. Redwoods, salt air and fog are the magic recipe. Growing indoors and away from the Pacific is sacrilegious to the followers of faith in The Holy.

the rrock

the rrock

Not sure where it comes from now that there is a trademark on it, but I was smoking The Holy back 30 years ago. It was only coming out of Palo Colorado Canyon just north of Big Sur. Friends parents who were growers kept the private stash in a classic old school clay cookie jar on the kitchen counter. Redwoods, salt air and fog are the magic recipe. Growing indoors and away from the Pacific is sacrilegious to the followers of faith in The Holy.
thats my recipe also,always moisture in the air,the indian summer has been a blessing(it was 80 today)

Top Bottom