Bigs And Smalls

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ok, next run. Had a problem with the clone machine 2 cycles ago. I'm disappointed with the strawberry caugh. Pull 4.5 pounds trim off 2. So I'm finishing the strawberry, good ridence. I've got 15 strawberries in here the rest are all love ferns. Started flower on 24th that's week 1. The grow is fully air tight. I'm running co2, dehumid.45%,4 ton a/c carrier package unit, 4 gavitas on a master controller. Rooms completely lined with TPO that's a roofing product. The best on the market for reflecting UVrays. I will post progress weekly.total of 24 plants in here I'm a bit over the legal limit.
Bigs and smalls
Bigs and smalls 2
Bigs and smalls 3
Bigs and smalls 4

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Week 3 trimmed all lower foliage firing up gavits to 1150 gona test these babies out see what they can do. Pumping in co2. Everything running pretty smooth. Outside temps have dropped so A/C not running as much. God damn powdery mildew just can't shake it off the strawberry kaugh. Gona experiment with a mixture of black strap molasses.
IMG 1512
IMG 1513
IMG 1511
IMG 1515

IMG 1516
velocity

velocity

Looking good, nice sized plants going into flower you should pull some decent numbers, fingers crossed I didn't jinx you.

Have you tried using milk to battle the PM with. I cannot remember right off hand but I thought it was half milk and half water, please double check me..I am pulling a chair up to watch this pop off, hopefully I do not try the qwiso and forget whats going on.....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Tried everything with the strawberry, powder just loves her. I got it under control now. Just got to stay on top of it.

velocity

velocity

Room is strutting right now look great. Miss my garden spend some time with the ladies for me. Have you decided yet whats taking place of the strawberry cough yet?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Room is strutting right now look great. Miss my garden spend some time with the ladies for me. Have you decided yet whats taking place of the strawberry cough yet?
Retired her. Still am keeping 2 small clones. It's the wife's favorite. I'll flower one when she needs it. Got some new seeds the original purple kush they say we will see.

velocity

velocity

Merry christmas. Room is looking top notch, flowers looking great. Hope you hit the number you were looking for

Latest posts

Top Bottom