Bio Bizz or Fox Farm??

• Thread starter Trebla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They do the same thing but Foxfarm is more readily available and some of the Bio Bizz stuff changed when GH bought them out or at least their US distribution efforts.

I like Foxfarm but I also like the Top Max from Bio Bizz as a bloom booster

Tex

Z

zombywolf

Neither, I have used both. Fox Farm is ok, but too expensive. Bio Bizz-who knows what is in that stuff with all the owner changes. I had only 1 run with it-not happy.

However, there is a new simple organic game in town. Pura Vida from Technaflora. This is simple, not expensive and works better than either of those two. 15ml of grow during
veg per week, 15ml of bloom during flower. Add 10ml of Liquid Karma and some Cal-mag and you are set. Stuff is the best I have seen since Metanaturals went away.

T

Trebla

I beg to differ Zombywolf...i have used bio bizz with outstanding results and also fox farm with awsome results...i was just wondering everyones opinion on this subject

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Neither, I have used both. Fox Farm is ok, but too expensive. Bio Bizz-who knows what is in that stuff with all the owner changes. I had only 1 run with it-not happy.

However, there is a new simple organic game in town. Pura Vida from Technaflora. This is simple, not expensive and works better than either of those two. 15ml of grow during
veg per week, 15ml of bloom during flower. Add 10ml of Liquid Karma and some Cal-mag and you are set. Stuff is the best I have seen since Metanaturals went away.

BC Technaflora is badass and their Magical and Awesome Blossum is better than the LK and Cal-Mag, I really like the Root66 as a transplant buffer/stimulant also..send BC Technaflora an email, Jeff Richardson i believe and ask him to send ya the chart of pura vida that he worked up with all the ratios of the Pura Vida and the other stuff in thier line, it is a little tricky..I have it somewhere around here

Tex

Tex

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, had to toss in the hat here. I'm using pura vida right now, and i switched from fox farm, and it kicks ffs ass! Gives a very strong thick leaf, shimmery even, very full nute system. On a plant that feeds within the average range, you can hit it with the max dosage first feed without worry, i do it all the time now. I wouldnt suggest that with a haze now, but i did just hit a ssh mother at full strength and shes just beaming! One tip with it, be very meticulous with water temp as it seems to be able to get the bacteria brewing quite easy if too warm, but thus is organics. Another thing to look at in the organic realm these days is Vermi T, that stuff is just sick!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I have also had great results both these products. I do like the BioBizz line better because it is 100% organic. Fox Farm is not. I will be trying some Pura.

I

IGKali

FoxFarm is nice and simple, and not terribly expensive. It'll see you through to the end (though you may run into magnesium trouble). big bloom is their only really organic nute. I'm interested in the Pura now, as well, though I'd like to try the General Organics line first.

C

Castaway

Why go organic??

Factory-made chemical fertilizers take away from the soil rather than building it. After rendering soil useless in the name of a temporary fix, these industrial chemicals are washed into earth's water tables killing and mutating fish, algae, and coral reef. Residuals from these chemicals and pesticides can be found in the produce itself. Eating organic fruits, vegetables or herbs- grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides- may boost the immune system of animals and help them recover from disease. We also, believe that agriculture should come "back-to-earth" and out of the laboratories.
* All-Mix was developed especially to be the best potting soil for organic cultivation. It consists of 20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10% high quality organic Worm-Humus , 30% perlite and 5% Pre-Mix.
The potting soil can be reused indefinitely on condition that the following rules are observed:
1. Do not reuse potting soil that has been infested severely by parasites.
2. Remove the top layer of soil and throw it away.
3. Remove roots and plant debris as best you can, a forked tool is useful for this.
*Reuse per 1000 liter soil mixture:
6. The soil mixture now needs to be lightly wetted in order for it to humidify. For best results leave for at least a few days in order for the microbiological bacteria's and enzymes in the Pre-Mix to proliferate.
4. Add fresh potting soil, coconut fibre and perlite until the original volume is reached.
5. To the 1000 liters of soil add 50 liters of Pre-Mix and 100 liters of Worm-Humus and mix thoroughly.*
ALL-MIX

- 5% Pre-Mix (50 liters)
- 10% Worm-Humus (100 liters)
* Light Mix
Light-Mix is an ideal potting soil for organic gardeners who want to have control over the growing process through the application of liquid fertilizers. Slightly fertilized it ensures a fast development of roots and vigorous new growth.

* Coco-Mix
Coco-Mix Is an organic substrate that can be used in combination with special coco nutrients containing organic minerals. Coconut fibres are comprised of much air and little water; the pH falls between 5 to 6. Coco-Mix may be used in all hydroponics.

F

FatBastard

FoxFarms is working for me... I have never tried the other stuff..

C

chickenn

i am using pura vida at two tbspns or 30 ml per gallon. both grow and bloom. 15 ml of grow wasn't doing shit. ao i upped it to 30 ml per gallon, and the plants are doing better. also using cal mag with it.

i need an organic bloom booster. what's good yall ?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

i am using pura vida at two tbspns or 30 ml per gallon. both grow and bloom. 15 ml of grow wasn't doing shit. ao i upped it to 30 ml per gallon, and the plants are doing better. also using cal mag with it.

i need an organic bloom booster. what's good yall ?

Hey bro, mystic from optimum is what I'm using as a bloom booster with the PV line, they work real nice together, pretty cheap too. As for biobizz vs ff, I'd go FF, biobizz has been sold to GH, then back to the old owners again, so who konws how thats made now, but the guys in charge say its just like it used to be, I've heard different, but no hands on to talk of on the Bio

C

chickenn

ok where the fuck do i find it now...lol i looked at wormsway, and discount hydro. no go. you got a link for the mystic.

on topic : i would use the fox farm line. all 6 products. the 3 liquids and the three solubles. the tiger bloom is a lil hot. ramp it up slow. you can drown em in big bloom and they love it, and ramp up the grow big. though you can start the grow at half strength for most strains. maybe a 1/4 for heavy sativa leaning strains.

the open sesame does what it says it does. it makes more flowers, the beastie bloom packs on weight, and the cha ching does a good job of frosting them up in the end. go easy on the cha ching, or you will add two weeks to your finish. it has a N rating of 9. but it does add trichomes, and terpines, for more flavor, and fragrance.

it is an easy to use product. spot on every time. and really not that expensive.

Top Bottom