BioBizz Coco medium ???

• Thread starter Rasta Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rasta Man

hey guys

i have just been reading through some old coco growing threads and i came across one thread that made me worry a bit..

its my first time growing with coco and i went to my local shop and he gave me biobizz coco medium. is this the same as canna coco.. ?

i have heard mixed views on biobizz products...

G

GirlCarny

Not sure if they are the same but I use biobiz coco right out of the bag and havent had a problem with it yet.

R

Rasta Man

so i can take it that the two mediums will have the same effect.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Bio Bizz is a solid company with a great coco, you'll do fine with it. BTW, their ferts are bomb too, especially the Fish Mix!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I use the bio out of the bag - its comparable to canna - your good

R

Rasta Man

thanks guys,

can i use the canna nutes or do i have to use bio products...

G

gangwarfare

I personally prefer the canna range for soil
But they are similar in quality..

I wouldn't worry too much they are both solid company's with solid ranges of products.

R

Rasta Man

i thought myself just making sure ;)..

thanks for the advice and help...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I've always heard canna was the best. I've used bCuzz coco and royal gold coco I didn't really like the bcuzz coco, It's twice the price of royal gold and I think royal gold is better. Most of your loose coco in the bag is basically the same the only brand I wouldn't use and heard nothing but bad shit about us nutrafield coco. If you can get canna I would go with that and I've heard good things about botanicare coco also and sunshine coco I hear is good but like I said there all pretty much the same from what I hear and I use it straight out the bag every time no problems

S

Snow Crash

As someone that has used Canna Coco I can firmly state they are not the best coco available.

Canna in many ways is no different than most other coco. The runoff EC right out of the bag is over 2.2, far too high for any seedling, so it requires a rinse before using. Just like cheap coco. In addition I found more sticks, leaves, nuts, trash, and even other plants in Canna Coco than I've found in any other brand. The "purity" of the final product should be in question when the runoff is over 2.2ec and it contains such a wide diversity of "non" coco. The final kicker for me was that their advertised 50L bags only contain about 40L of coco.

Now think about that. Think about what you're saying and the rumors you perpetuate.

Canna Coco is a normal quality coco that will contain a variety of impurities and requires rinsing before use. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I have recently found myself in love with the Roots Organics Coco mix. It's not pure coco, about the same cost as Canna at $16 for 1.5cuft (about 40L), and it produces some seriously happy plants. Only other coco I use now is Botanicare CocoGro compressed coco. Been using it for years without any complaints.

R

Rasta Man

hey snow do you think i should wash the coco with water before i transplant my plants into bigger pots..

Top Bottom