biobizz???

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

no you do not i have been using it for 5 crops , use what the book ses far as dose but you can use less than half and still do veryyyyy well , mix well . also fish mix is not required for good products if used in bud will make it taste like fish poo ... but if you like try one plant give it too it . I never ph my plants are great . dont pay attention too ppm thats not a issue either . U will soon be growing the best buds in town good luck.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

its been 3 days that plants transplanted in biobizz soil, should I use nutrient ? or is it too early for that?

H

happy b

It depends on the soil . is there much nutritional value in it?what kind of soil is it?

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

there is a writing on the bag; amount of added fertilizer : 50liter/m3

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

I'm thinking they seems hungry for nutrient although not sure :/ afraid of burning them.

H

happy b

.how old are the plants,do u have pics?if your certain theyr needing a feed u can giv em a quarter dose of nutrients but if your soil has food in they should be ok for a week at least.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

blueberry 10th day (seems healthy to me but not sure if that size is ok

og kush nr1 there are some yellow parts at the tips of the smaller leafs

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

and I can see smaller leaves curling downward on the pic nr2 :/

tobh

tobh

Supporter
can you get some pics that aren't under your lights? hard to tell their color with that yellow hue. they look fine, wouldn't feed just yet, they're still trying to get some roots thrown down under and you don't want to fry those roots.

Toaster79

Toaster79

You can't go wrong with some eath worm castings. You can either top dress or make tea out of it and give it to your plants. When making tea you take 3 Tbs of EWC and leave it in 1-2l of water for 12-24 hours then feed it to your plants. I also use mycorrhiza and green compost teas. And no nutes until that soil is actually depleted. All but microbes is easily avaliable and pretty cheap, at least for me.

Keep it green!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Take 1l or 1.5l plastic bottle and fill it with water (cut off the top). If you're using tap water and it contains chlorine let it sit for at least 12 hours. Take a womans nylon stocking (sock) as a tea bag, fill it with 3 tablespoons of EWC and put it in the water. Let it sit for 12-24 hours take the stocking out and give the "tea" to your plants. There are also some ready made products on the market. You can do the same with green compost.

This is what I'm using and plants just love it:

2015 02 11 124521

Last edited:
wiseheimer

wiseheimer

haha are you kidding me. just a joke :) of course I trust what you say. so this 1 liter mixture for only 1 plant right?

Toaster79

Toaster79

1l is just to get you to know how much to use. Make as much tea as your plants need to be watered/fed. EWC = earth worm castings. I'm not shitting you. What some of us do is illega so we have to improvise not to get suspicious ;). And it's way cheaper that way too :D

H

happy b

Yep . your plants will thank you for some WC tea . They love it . toaster how often do you give them tea?

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

how can I find those EWC? and if I could find them should I use those EWC while they are still "alive" or "dry" ? sounds too sadistic isn't it? :) more rudimentary infos would be appreciated.
peace out!

H

happy b

I wouldn't give those plants any bottled nutes just now . they should be ok for another week or you could do what toaster suggests with the tea . but I wouldn't giv em bottled nutes just now as theyr still a bit young . It's hard to tell with the light . on.best to take pics wen light is off if you can do it without disrupting the dark period.

Top Bottom