Biocanna feeding schedule?

• Thread starter fink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fink

I'm starting a grow with biocanna and as these are new to me I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with them?
Is the canna schedule good or does it need tweaking, I've been told that its not that strong. Also do you feed feed or feed water feed?

I'll be growing mainly sat hybrids and will be using the full range with cannazym. Not sure if PK would be OK or just supplement with some molasses.

Can anyone help?

M

MASSES 420KING

ok i mastered thew bio canna line a couple years ago it is an excellent schedule up until the half way thrue the 2nd-3rd week of flower then you can increasingly add your bioflores and bioboost to around double the recomendation but make sure you flush every 3 weeks and flush for 17-21 days getting ready for harvest on the first week of flushing make sure to add some molasses to help the plant keep its vigor until its harvest also if your running a light eater follow the biocanna schedule i hope that helps

F

FileError404

I'm using Canna Aqua with great success but can't comment on the Bio line. Here is the greatest bio comparison ever:

GL!

E

evergreensnow

been using the Canna bioline myself since it came out. I use it in veg a lot but have subcool supersoil for flower. Amazing product.

Top Bottom