Bird nest..

• Thread starter dread808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dread808

dread808

I just found a bird's nest inside of one of my cherry OG plants it's kind of cool this has never happened to me anyone out there have this happen it's also inside of my Greenhouse I have noticed him around a bit he flies around picking off bugs at the top of my Greenhouse.. it goes to show you how attentive I am to my big plants ....lol I pretty much decided to let him hang out he's happy in there there's no sign of any babies

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I just found a bird's nest inside of one of my cherry OG plants it's kind of cool this has never happened to me anyone out there have this happen it's also inside of my Greenhouse I have noticed him around a bit he flies around picking off bugs at the top of my Greenhouse.. it goes to show you how attentive I am to my big plants ....lol I pretty much decided to let him hang out he's happy in there there's no sign of any babies
called one with nature,i have right at 45 deer i feed every day,about 7 squierl,feral cat hahahahah gave up and just jioned them all ,i feed them they even try to get to my gardens,that little fellow be loving life let it,if your were under the sun it would still be there,be cool picture of the calmness of the herb,dig what im saying

Top Bottom