BirdDawg acog,gs candy, fire og

• Thread starter Gatelee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gatelee

Gatelee

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to start this diary. I just popped 3 Girl Scout candy and I have 2 clones of what I'm almost positive is alien cookie og. I'm 4 1/2 weeks in my current grow where I'm growing 4 fire og kush plants and 1 plant that I'm pretty sure is alien cookie og. The reason I'm not sure is because I popped 4 Girl Scout candy seeds and 4 acog. All were male except the current one growing in my flower room. I labeled the plants but I cut off the bottom of the container and transplanted. So the label in in the coco. So anyways.. I think it's acog but will verify that later. I'll be happy with either.

My flower room is 2000 watt vert bare bulbs. I use an ac and heater to control temps. I grow in 5 gallon coco buckets and veg them for about 40 days. My veg room is simply t5s and T12s for seeds. All I'm using right now for nutrients is hydroponic research veg + bloom.

My lights are off right now so i'll post pics of the flower room later. I plan on keeping this thread going. Please don't be afraid to criticize and give advice. Here's some pics of the Girl Scout candy seedlings and the acog? Cuts that were taken 2 weeks in flowering.

Birddawg acoggs candy fire og
Birddawg acoggs candy fire og 2
Birddawg acoggs candy fire og 3
Gatelee

Gatelee

Here's a couple pics I found of my fire og a couple weeks before the flip. And the stalk with the lady bugs was taken a couple weeks ago. Better pics to come! Anyone know how I get these pictures to rotate?

Gatelee

Gatelee

No flowering pics yet... But soon! In the mean time I decided to germ some alien cookie og to make sure I have some for the show! I picked these up at one of my favorite dispensaries in Bakersfield.

powerplant

powerplant

What does the pack of Girl Scout Candy say the genetics are (GSC (Flo Ryder Cut) x ??)?

Last edited:
powerplant

powerplant

So these are not BirdDawgs genetics? I bought these at a dispensary in Bakersfield. CASA BMC.

No I didn't say that...but here at the farm his release of "Girl Scout Candy F1" Genetics were listed as "(Girl Scout Candy x Alien Rock Candy F1)"

Gatelee

Gatelee

I actually saw your thread Girl Scout candy awhile ago when I bought them. And it did throw me off that the genetics were different. I got hella excited after seeing what you've done with them.

powerplant

powerplant

Hopefully @BirdDog1 will chime in when he logs on and enlighten us.

Gatelee

Gatelee

I haven't forgotten about pictures. I swear I'm going to get this going soon. Anyone grown out these genetics?

This is actually the first time I've grown from seed. I've only been running clones due to impatience and just not thinking it would make much difference. The one acog flowering right now is so much stronger then my fire OGs which were clones.
I definitely see the benefits of starting with seeds. My Fire OG plants are flopping like crazy and I grew these bitches really big so it's getting hard to control. My flower room is in an attic and it's pretty much filled. I left myself like no work room. You guys will see the chaos soon. Anyone else grow in an attic? It's such a pain in the ass carrying 10 gallons of water up a ladder every night. But I love growing so I'll do whatever it takes.

Gatelee

Gatelee

Got some pics but they were taken on a crappy camera. I tried getting pics of the room but the light is really screwing with them. The first 3 pics are the ACOG. The last pic is a fire OG. 5 1/2 weeks flowering on both plants.

powerplant

powerplant

looking good, nice monster bush in the 5 gallon.
I also got one of those weird leafs from the Girl Scout Candy
IMG 3125 Fotor

Gatelee

Gatelee

Damnit so that ones a Girl Scout candy huh. Fuck I gotta change my title ha. Cool leafs though. For some reason I've always wanted to have a plant that did that.

Edit: or do you think the leaf is a characteristic of Girl Scout cookie?

Last edited:
Top Bottom