Birds of the feather that flock together in a 5x8

• Thread starter Skeggox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skeggox

Skeggox

Well it depends on how big you’re growing the plant. Yes they will air prune on their own but if you’re growing a big ass plant then you will find out how hard it can be to keep the plant happy and healthy in a small pot fabric or not…

ok so you plan to feed when you’re in flower tho right? You can probably get by for veg but during flower you need something with more phosphorus and potassium. I love kelp and recharge I use it all the time.
Just ordered some terp tea bloom for the flowering nutes

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Just ordered some terp tea bloom for the flowering
Awesome! On the bag it says 1 tea spoon per gal of medium every week. Go for a Tablespoom per gal of soil instead so you can get a full month without having to top dress more. On a 5 gal pot I might do 4 tablespoons it all depends but I’ve yet to burn my plants doing full strength. The tablespoon per gal method gives you about a solid month of feeding. Top dress at around week 4 and ride it till harvest! Also remember autos don’t need as much so maybe try 2 Tablespoons per gal on a 3 gal pot instead of the full strength. Your gonna love the terp tea man I’m telling you! Just harvested this grape gas using that nutrient line.
FE8A7EC4 1140 44FC B410 2E19CB42843D

Skeggox

Skeggox

Awesome! On the bag it says 1 tea spoon per gal of medium every week. Go for a Tablespoom per gal of soil instead so you can get a full month without having to top dress more. On a 5 gal pot I might do 4 tablespoons it all depends but I’ve yet to burn my plants doing full strength. The tablespoon per gal method gives you about a solid month of feeding. Top dress at around week 4 and ride it till harvest! Also remember autos don’t need as much so maybe try 2 Tablespoons per gal on a 3 gal pot instead of the full strength. Your gonna love the terp tea man I’m telling you! Just harvested this grape gas using that nutrient line. View attachment 1230975
That looks nice. I've heard good shit about terp tea. Idk if these autos will get any of it though lol

Skeggox

Skeggox

Wife - "I'll help you trim those last 2 tonight."
Me - "That would be awesome babe, I need to do some pruning after so that would help alot" (might I add she helped trim the last 2 harvest.)
Wife - " So where are we putting this?"
Me ‐ thinking to my self " Did she not see those fucking 3 already hanging.... Slowly turns.
Wife -

20220401 005637
Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice work - ya def got the basics down as a chronic pain guy myself I’d make the suggestion of loosing most of the autoflowers - I still grow em but the best pain relieve for me comes from elites made into concentrates . Just my exper

Skeggox

Skeggox

Nice work - ya def got the basics down as a chronic pain guy myself I’d make the suggestion of loosing most of the autoflowers - I still grow em but the best pain relieve for me comes from elites made into concentrates . Just my exper
The autos were just to get some quick medicine between the harvest. And yeah I benefit more from concentrates for managing pain. I was actually looking into how to make live resin. From what I've gathered, on live resin extracts you don't have to wait for a dry and cure. You're suppose to trim fan leaves, and straight freeze after chop for around 36 hrs then extract. But I haven't indulged into much research yet

Moshmen

Moshmen

The autos were just to get some quick medicine between the harvest. And yeah I benefit more from concentrates for managing pain. I was actually looking into how to make live resin. From what I've gathered, on live resin extracts you don't have to wait for a dry and cure. You're suppose to trim fan leaves, and straight freeze after chop for around 36 hrs then extract. But I haven't indulged into much research yet
When u ready there are multiple threads and methods here on the farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom