Bitcoin Talk

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

bitcoin is back up to $10k and in a steady rapid climb. So Ill lay down the prediction here;
disclaimer; this is not lending or investing advice and other than catastrophic disasters this is what coming for coins. I told you guy to buy coin years ago at pennies on the dollar. I said to buy at $6000 the few days ago, you're about to see that we all messed up not buying a bunch @$6k.

Japan is putting together a coin market regulation today. This will bring some of the Big Boys to invest in a huge Asian coin market. So will the coin market go from billions to trillions? Graph/charts indicate that we're going to 25K Easy and in months to come, trading will get very fast and furious. But here's the kicker, are digital coins a SCAM ? or are we going to 100k per bitcoin, if this were to happen we could have a currency flip and I see currently see Gov making their own digital coins now, so IMO that will lower short trade value but add stability to the coin market which is not as much trading fun but much better for the big boys to invest in. And Spain is looking for Insurance on a digital Gov currency today. Gov are coming very soon to take the profits back to Buffet, Gates (IPOs).

N korea stole a bunch of crypto, this is how they're surviving sanctions. Im one that thinks that especially crypto could make a rebound during war if Gov currency loses value . So Regulation might slow the hacks.. and Massive elect usage is slowing crypto from taking over in value. Transaction times issues are being resolved.

So looking at years of coin graphs I'd argue that digital coins are more predictable than other stocks but still with more risk due to the coin fluctuation value. But that adds for big gain and big loses. It seem that almost by every Dec coins reach a high point. Good time to sell or?. Jan and Feb they take big dips from Congress debates and other stuff so Buy again? or buy more at the winter low is the real question.

We'll go to BTC @ $25k in mths to come. Common folk will come to the markets at this point and regulators will step in. Trading will go wild for a short while until IPO investors figure out how to take these profits for themselves. At this point the IPO's will definitely be trying to take over the ICO's with regulation making it impossible for us to invest in coins giving this market the same rules and regs that apply to IPO investors will apply to coin inestors and I speculate that this could happen very soon with regulation.

I have developed 2 test coins running on fake Ether currently and I'm not sure yet of the ownership. I will keep you guys posted if these 2 coins go live on real Ether and other coins where we can TRULY get in as the 1st investors in a ICO and the 2nd and 3rd ICO runs and avoid smaller gains of pump and dumps or getting caught holding shit coins. THis will be one of the last opp to get in on initial investor on something like Intel, Google in your lifetime.

lino

lino

This knuckle head makes money and he bugs me but he spot on so Ill post this . you need to watch dork.

MW7945

MW7945

So I've got an interesting one for you... I bought some PACcoin a while ago for shits n gigs. Really cheap stuff. Got an email the other day from them saying they're basically re-writing it and changing it to $PAC. So my 165,000 PACcoin will turn into 165 $PAC as the ciruclation amount is getting cut down drastically. Which is what was preventing paccoin from ever being worth even a penny. Haven't seen that one yet.

I'm waiting for Ripple and Tron to blow up finally.

lino

lino

THe Hard cold digital wallets that are coming are going to create the largest change of wealth we've ever seen, I'm waiting to see if and when millennials start using new wallets for banking. Thats when shit will hit the fan, if Gov wait to Regulate this and a war starts the elites will have a hard time controlling the value of their currency... I hope I'm wrong.. Id love to see this elitist lose but it will be very ugly and we'll lose lots of lives.

lino

lino

dont listen to me. I put most of my portfolio and other ppl's coins in Lisk @$14. LSK went to $33. They re-launched today. I was hoping for the moon. Shit dropped to $25, and I'm not sure what to do with LSK now. I dont get it...

lino

lino

INvestment TIP
As per the video posted above, When is to late to go to the party?
I think I should put more of the details on one of the Robotics/automation pages but this is very applicable to coin investments. The info set forth will determine if bitcoin goes to $100k.

The realty is a digital coin is advance HTML5 & Javascript with backend languageS controlling the blockchain. So as a front end and backend developer , well this is hackable. Hence almost weekly we see a hack on some part of the chain or page. This will stagnate coins value, IDK, maybe bout BTC @ $25k. Big investors and many of us wont put our money in while all this hacking is going on.
A little quick overview of why the code aint safe, HACK 101
blockchain is built with languages that understand Hash tags. IMPORTANT Note, Hash tags are not really randomness but they are encrypted with Hash code, the word cryptocurrency .
""simplified"" Programmers incorrectly call a number generated by something like 3 x (number < 300). It looks random but it is not. There are millions of possibility to us, but a few seconds of interpolation on a blockcahain and we can find the so called Random Number. And the blockchain or quantum cpu can break many encrypted hash tags.
So what is the answer, The answer means big bucks to coin investors if we can Slow or Stop the hacks. We need true Randomness. That can not be done mathematically. So they use a chip that generates lots of electrical noise, waves, the Oscillation waves look constant on a scope, kinda, but that so we can see the waves, many machines show the most constant wave superimposed so we see them better on oscillation scope.
This messes up lower level boards like Arduino's. The noise can interfere with components on the board and they wont process the data fast enough either, So it hard to make a cheap Cold Storage Offline wallet. This could be the answer and the technology could help slow the coin thieves.
Anyway here is a long article , complex,, that details some bits of what I just wrote in easy terms.

https://blog.hackster.io/generating-random-numbers-a52b67bd30c0

lino

lino

Greencoin is running. 2.7 million to 11.2 million 300% gains,,,, ! 7 .30p 2.22.18

lino

lino

316% and climbing,, hanging on for the Lambo,,, LMAO i got $5 in on GreenCoin

lino

lino

IF i had a FUCKING $100 when I said to buy it,,, id be at $30000 ,, crap

lino

lino

It only $5 easy come easy go... hell ya 338% still bumping up.... :cool:

odirt

odirt

My math isn’t great but 100 u b up 3000? Correct me if I’m wrong? But the chances of hitting on a coin ranked 442. Prob gonna lose 99.9%

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It' been about 4 weeks. I think I'm only down 12%. This isn' moving fast enough for me. So I might just pull it all out and buy a cls.

Lol

lino

lino

My math isn’t great but 100 u b up 3000? Correct me if I’m wrong? But the chances of hitting on a coin ranked 442. Prob gonna lose 99.9%
it hit 38.3 million from .5 million ,, And if ppl bought some at a cpl 100k before xmas are experiencing massive gains

Latest posts

Top Bottom