Bitcoin Talk

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MW7945

MW7945

It' been about 4 weeks. I think I'm only down 12%. This isn' moving fast enough for me. So I might just pull it all out and buy a cls.

Lol

Tbh, crypto is a 6 month minimum investment at this point. If not over a year. Just let it sit or you'll be kicking yourself in a year

lino

lino

Okay guys , you have to invest in the coin Ive finished writing if your going to be a billionaire. DOOBY COIN,
A cpl bro's sent this video to me. This is me, Crypto Genius going around to MMJ shops talking to investors and trying to sell my coin idea,

lino

lino

How about money invested in mmi use that for banking too ?

No one would notice.
We're getting question from MMJ investors how to hide money in bitcoin. Hard to hide big lump sums. Coinbase and other exchanges are turning in records to uncle sam. Gemini and other exchanges have some small loop holes for hiding from the tax man.

The ppl making Huge money on coins seem to have lots of money like the kid in the video. for those who believe this shit is going to grow, its time to invest. If this is web 3.0 than its the next Dot Com thang, Intel, google, Apple , only Angle and IPO investors were allowed to that party.
What if just one coin becomes a currency? And what if many coins are used as currency? We'd have something bigger than Ford, this would be bigger than the wheel.

But what if we had multiple coins as currency, (the only currency) and blockchain web 3.0 ? Early coin investors would be like Egyptian Kings , we'd be the slave owners.

We'd (ICO's) will take 1/2 the farmers crops as tax. LOL

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
81F61465 DAA1 4167 8480 FF3D7EBD71FE
Oh ya baby!

lino

lino

bitconnect, IDK, i wouldnt play with this stuff. Funny Azz video.... These guys will avoid jail and I'm not sure if or how much money they lose from this

lino

lino

This is Why to invest. If you're pondering digital currency, blockchain and how it works and the FUTURE of the internet and your money, more on that in a the next cpl posts, Some huge players are coming into our coins and the blockchain. Obama, Zuck, Trump- their moving in on owning your money but it uncontrollable digital network WATCH VIDEO, a currency war is coming... start here to see what is happening,

This is very INFORMATIVE, the guy in this video NAILS it. he a little off on Ai but he has his side, point of view.

Web 3.0 could be as big of invention as the Wheel or Bigger. Bigger than the car, cell phone, anything to date.

the code is very small part of the video, bear through it, ignore code if your not a programmer and you'll take away lots of knowledge, even if you're a not programmer you can see a very simple view of a block chain and get an idea of blockchain mining and what the hell was Satoshi was thinking. The guy skips rite over ,"How did Satoshi start a Massive chain?" I bet Satoshi is a AI robot.

Boring if you're not in to how the blockchain works and how it will make you wealthy and control you life in the future.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Okay guys , you have to invest in the coin Ive finished writing if your going to be a billionaire. DOOBY COIN,
A cpl bro's sent this video to me. This is me, Crypto Genius going around to MMJ shops talking to investors and trying to sell my coin idea,

You see Rodman with his potcoin t shirt?hahaha

lino

lino

20180615 190856
20180616 054836

Tonight - titty bar, 2 bodyguards, full white fur coat, exploiting bitches just like my genetics. tonights contract reads - I pay nobody if we all get laid... Loading up the digital wallet again today... Got more money stack pics of cash but Im not posting all those pics cuz that might be like showing off,,, no vanity from me,....

I told you guys to buy when it was penny's. I told you guys to buy when it was dollars. Dont buy coins now, they're crashing,,, I'll take your coins off your hands... lol

I showed you guys how to make good genetics. Threads were taken down.
I showed you guys how to sell your genetics in plasma. Threads were taken down.
Scientist who are coming to the Farm to hire us Farmers- they're are being deleted and banned.
I see a theme,, prob just me....

Ive collected the good strains and just sell them purified and improved, convert to BTC and shitcoins. Than convert to stock. IDK it seems to be working...

Potcoins Paid well if you bought and sold correctly,,,, and how bout that those freakN trump coins and the TRUMP stock market has dbl our account sizes....

@GT21 I'm not able to stomach Rodman. I truly dont look at him if I can avoid it. He grosses me out....

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 808444 View attachment 808445

Tonight - titty bar, 2 bodyguards, full white fur coat, exploiting bitches just like my genetics. tonights contract reads - I pay nobody if we all get laid... Loading up the digital wallet again today... Got more money stack pics of cash but Im not posting all those pics cuz that might be like showing off,,, no vanity from me,....

I told you guys to buy when it was penny's. I told you guys to buy when it was dollars. Dont buy coins now, they're crashing,,, I'll take your coins off your hands... lol

I showed you guys how to make good genetics. Threads were taken down.
I showed you guys how to sell your genetics in plasma. Threads were taken down.
Scientist who are coming to the Farm to hire us Farmers- they're are being deleted and banned.
I see a theme,, prob just me....

Ive collected the good strains and just sell them purified and improved, convert to BTC and shitcoins. Than convert to stock. IDK it seems to be working...

Potcoins Paid well if you bought and sold correctly,,,, and how bout that those freakN trump coins and the TRUMP stock market has dbl our account sizes....

@GT21 I'm not able to stomach Rodman. I truly dont look at him if I can avoid it. He grosses me out....
Amen!!! Hes a grade A crack head. Ya i never knew ya when it was pennies or dollars.. I probably would have bought a few. Up till lately school and medical debt was killing me but i would like to invest because i can now. As for that stack.. I have made half that painting 1 house.

lino

lino

Amen!!! Hes a grade A crack head. Ya i never knew ya when it was pennies or dollars.. I probably would have bought a few. Up till lately school and medical debt was killing me but i would like to invest because i can now. As for that stack.. I have made half that painting 1 house.
Dam Dude, you make em pay in cash to...?

lino

lino

I know I dont get the quality you provide and this probably pisses pro-painters off and this not meant that way. On my rental property I look for someone to paint for 10 -$12 buck and hour with my equipment from craigslist. I offer bud as payment at the end of the day and over 1/2 take most of their payment in bud so I get the rental painting and remodel done cheap. But lots of times I have to watch close cuz they can mess up so I have to be on site for this....

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I know I dont get the quality you provide and this probably pisses pro-painters off and this not meant that way. On my rental property I look for someone to paint for 10 -$12 buck and hour with my equipment from craigslist. I offer bud as payment at the end of the day and over 1/2 take most of their payment in bud so I get the rental painting and remodel done cheap. But lots of times I have to watch close cuz they can mess up so I have to be on site for this....
I paint 4800sq ft houses in n out... I dont mess with rentals or thrifty folks anymore. They buy cheap shit. The last crack head didnt paint well and the surface is fucked and they expect you to make their $110,000 dollar house into a million bucks so they can hopefully flip it and make a quick 20 or 30gs hahaha. I spent about 8 years taking all jobs. I now make a lot more by being picky.

lino

lino

FYI - I'm not seeing abundance of crypto transactions for in the main stream yet.
I'm not as Sold on the blockshain as a quick technology.
Still consuming to much power.
Still hackable.
Ya, keep some around long term.
Still cryptic.. buy seeds, bud, drugs which is good for the coin value and show us the market still, not main stream yet. Aint seeing kids use it at Sprouts Markets yet.
And IDK how safe but I see peeps trying to avoid tax by going CL and using coins for merchandise purchases so coins aint going to moon yet. But watch close as IFand WHEN this will happen in mth maybe even wks.. be quick and ready cuz IF IF IF coins go main stream it will be to late to make the massive gains......

Latest posts

Top Bottom