Bizarre flowers in week three

• Thread starter Cloverdalestan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

I have four plants in a 4x4 . Seeds of unknown origin. Nearing the end of 3 weeks of flowering, All plants are healthy and have grown nearly a foot over the last three weeks.The vegetative stage was lengthy lasting over 11 weeks. Three of the three plants look great; nice new buds that show great promise. The fourth plant is simply weird. It was slow to germinate and went through several near death experiences only to be brought back to health on more than a few occasions. A week ago it looked like the other three in term of early stages of flowering. Just in the last few days however , it’s changed . What had been beautiful early stage buds are now wispy flowery growth. I’d would take a picture but the girls just went down for their 12 hour nap. Anyone have any speculation? Could it be reverting to the vegetative stage for some reason? I fear whatever has affected this plant might infect the other three. I will post a picture tonight when I turn the lights back on.

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

I have four plants in a 4x4 . Seeds of unknown origin. Nearing the end of 3 weeks of flowering, All plants are healthy and have grown nearly a foot over the last three weeks.The vegetative stage was lengthy lasting over 11 weeks. Three of the three plants look great; nice new buds that show great promise. The fourth plant is simply weird. It was slow to germinate and went through several near death experiences only to be brought back to health on more than a few occasions. A week ago it looked like the other three in term of early stages of flowering. Just in the last few days however , it’s changed . What had been beautiful early stage buds are now wispy flowery growth. I’d would take a picture but the girls just went down for their 12 hour nap. Anyone have any speculation? Could it be reverting to the vegetative stage for some reason? I fear whatever has affected this plant might infect the other three. I will post a picture tonight when I turn the lights back on.

Additional information. The affected plant is likely root-bound. It’s in a smaller pot than the other three plants that are thriving and looking normal. Should I repot it despite having under a month left in flowering?

Latest posts

Top Bottom