Black/brown blotches on 1 of my plants

• Thread starter oneluv0027
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oneluv0027

oneluv0027

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this is. It’s on one of my plants and I’ve never seen it before. It’s my first time growing in in coco, first time trying to scrog and first using LED for veg lol. I noticed it 2 days after switching to my hps but I don’t think it has anything to do with it. I think the hps spectrum helped me notice it though. I have a feeling it’s either salt build up or a watering issue. But I could be completely off. One of the other plants that was variegated from seedling stage looks sickly as well but completely different look to it. Any info on both issues will be greatly appreciated. Thank You. The last pic is of my Scrogging skills, any pointers on that would be awesome. Ps. I did notice yesterday too for the first time that my runoff ppm was 150 parts over initial feeding solution. 7 weeks in and it usually comes 100 parts under.

Blackbrown blotches on 1 of my plants
Blackbrown blotches on 1 of my plants 2
Blackbrown blotches on 1 of my plants 3
MagnumOpus

MagnumOpus

I use GHE PH up and down with a simple tubetest for pH. Cheap and good ballpark estimate with liquid and colour charts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom