Black buds

• Thread starter boilerroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boilerroom

boilerroom

Stems on trics are black, heads normal on the ones that went through Dorian, odd to say the least...

boilerroom

boilerroom

Piss poor photos, I can see the black stems with my look through scope, but the one I clamp to my phone is higher power, and tough to focus. The new growth covered most of the black stem ones up now anyway. Wife said she may be able to get some decent ones with her camera.

IMG 20191004 140309
IMG 20191004 140213
IMG 20191004 135922
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Damn! Looks kind of purple, dark purple maybe? Are all the plants like that the same strain?

boilerroom

boilerroom

Only one BW, and I might have to agree on your purple observation, pink kush, the buds turned to look like the middle of a daisy sort of, but only black, or purple as you cited...

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Familiar with pink Kush it's one of those plants I always wanted to grow, but I couldn't find pink Kush that look like that? I did find some purple tric pictures but I like your plant better, it's definitely unique, glad you both made it through the hurricane!

boilerroom

boilerroom

I tethered her from three points, and watched as she was beaten half to death, but it took right off again, trying to get better photos...She is pretty well 8 feet tall, tall lady.

boilerroom

boilerroom

Photos today, tell me what week I am in folks, first time I did this deal.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Holy cow! Those are some good size girls! 2nd picture from the bottom take a look and make sure that purple is not some kind of mold or rot?

The trichomes out on the Sugar Leaf ripen a lot faster than the trichomes inside on the bud so you want to check ripeness on the inside trichomes

boilerroom

boilerroom

Cool, thank you very kindly for the tip...Haha, we just got back from hike at the beach. Cheers!

Top Bottom