Black Crispy Edges + Yellow Leaves

• Thread starter purppr1ncess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purppr1ncess

purppr1ncess

Lets take it out and burn it! (OMG)
Lets not do ANYTHING to it until you KNOW whats going on.

pH? This looks more like a pH lockout.
What are you feeding?
How often?
Water? How often?
I'm not too sure about the pH to be completely honest... I'll be sure to purchase some pH testing items tomorrow. The plant was in whatever soil Dark Heart clones come in and I watered with only distilled water. I will say I looked into proper NPK for cannabis only recently... I had been feeding an organic 20-20-20 fertilizer made by a local nursery you pour into a gallon of water and feed with each time that I use for my many houseplants. I now understand that was too much P & K for veg and would be too much N for flowering. The most recent time I mixed the fertilizer into the water I was concerned I had added too much and soon after watering these symptoms started, that's when I flushed for the first time and unfortunately it's been downhill from there. Really disappointing as prior to this it was recovering from topping super well, bushing out nicely, and I hadn't had so much as a single yellow leaf. I had been watering whenever I stuck in my finger and could feel the top 2in of soil had dried, but someone just explained though that because it was still in the nursery pot there was likely uneven drying and that's why you see some droopiness in the leaves in the 'healthy' pic. I repotted today into a fabric pot and some Recipe 420 and watered with plain water.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm not too sure about the pH to be completely honest... I'll be sure to purchase some pH testing items tomorrow. The plant was in whatever soil Dark Heart clones come in and I watered with only distilled water. I will say I looked into proper NPK for cannabis only recently... I had been feeding an organic 20-20-20 fertilizer made by a local nursery you pour into a gallon of water and feed with each time that I use for my many houseplants. I now understand that was too much P & K for veg and would be too much N for flowering. The most recent time I mixed the fertilizer into the water I was concerned I had added too much and soon after watering these symptoms started, that's when I flushed for the first time and unfortunately it's been downhill from there. Really disappointing as prior to this it was recovering from topping super well, bushing out nicely, and I hadn't had so much as a single yellow leaf. I had been watering whenever I stuck in my finger and could feel the top 2in of soil had dried, but someone just explained though that because it was still in the nursery pot there was likely uneven drying and that's why you see some droopiness in the leaves in the 'healthy' pic. I repotted today into a fabric pot and some Recipe 420 and watered with plain water.
See, now we know what's going on. Over feeding and poor watering habits. This is very fixable.

Read these both carefully.
Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Take off the bad leaves. They won't heal anyway and they just distract you.
Then lets see what it looks like.

Top Bottom