Black friday goodies start arriving tomorrow! What did you all get?

• Thread starter voltage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I bought two 6" clip fans that were on sale. I also bought a new T22 light for my 2x2 tent. It's all from AC Infinity. I plan to run the light from my Controller 69 Pro. The light is supposed to arrive tomorrow. The plant in the tent will be harvested soon, so I'll install the light after it's done. I'll start a new grow when I'm done reconfiguring my tents.

voltage

voltage

Honestly they have the quickest shipping out of every company I’ve ordered from. They get me every time with the free F1 seeds promos lol
Orion F1 - were banging and vary tasty
Milky Way F1 - I’m growing now
Titan F1 - are germinating
I already had my seeds then found a RQS store. I was checking them F1s out. Very tempting

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I already had my seeds then found a RQS store. I was checking them F1s out. Very tempting
I would never pay what they want for the F1 seeds if you sign up for there email news letter they send lots of vouchers for free seeds that how I ended up with them all and I really like how fast they ship them. It only takes 3 - 4 days to get them from Oregon an I live in Coastal Georgia.
I pollenated 1 of the Orion F1 plants and grew afew of those seeds out and got 1 male plant that I now plan on using the pollen from that to pollinate 1 of the Milky Way F1 plants

voltage

voltage

I would never pay what they want for the F1 seeds if you sign up for there email news letter they send lots of vouchers for free seeds that how I ended up with them all and I really like how fast they ship them. It only takes 3 - 4 days to get them from Oregon an I live in Coastal Georgia.
I pollenated 1 of the Orion F1 plants and grew afew of those seeds out and got 1 male plant that I now plan on using the pollen from that to pollinate 1 of the Milky Way F1 plants
I should have picked up seeds during the bf sale. I'll just have to clone till seeds go back on sale. 😉
What kind of yield did you get from that orion f1?

Top Bottom