"Black Hawk Down" Exotic Genetics: Test Grow/Journal

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

hey farmers

first i wanted to thank Ex for this opportunity to do this test for him! im excited!

today is Oct 17....

i received my beans in the mail yesterday and i dropped in the towels today!

Black hawk Down= Blackwater X Flight (Starfighter X Flav)

ill be growing these in my soil mix.....with the addition of OGBIOWAR teas!

ill update with pics every week!

thx all

Black hawk down exotic genetics test growjournal

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice KL! I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. Hope you are well.

outwest

kushluvr

kushluvr

Nice KL! I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. Hope you are well.

outwest

thx bro....

i am great! got a new spot and still selling soil!

the photo upload button isnt working for me right now, or id have some more pics up! it does nothing! HMMMM?:rolleyes:

when that button works again, ill put up a few pics of the new room and some other Ex Gen's i just started as well!

thx bro!

Mogrow

Mogrow

great gear , exotic loves this flav...
how's the dirt business kushluvr? i think there could be a shake up in the dirt game. it looks ripe for some competition from somebody. glad you're in the game and good luck.
peace mogrow

kushluvr

kushluvr

a little update!

i got about 5 sprouts to work with, these were really fresh beans....i got them right after harvest and jumped the gun! ex was kind enough to give me some more to pop if i have no luck! thx bro!

the babies are the BHD and the older ones are some supernatural! ill get picks of the blue angels later tonight! those are just a few days infront of the BHD!
P1010138
P1010139
P1010140
P1010141
P1010142
P1010143
P1010144
P1010145
P1010146

kushluvr

kushluvr

great gear , exotic loves this flav...
how's the dirt business kushluvr? i think there could be a shake up in the dirt game. it looks ripe for some competition from somebody. glad you're in the game and good luck.
peace mogrow

great bro..........thx for asking!

i was just talking to premiertech horticulture today about some private label bagging for me.........so i can hit the stores soon!

ill have a website up and running soon, just for orders..........things are coming together!

thx bro!

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok cool. yeah i've been seeing some test threads abroad and his x's seems solid. price are very nice as well. just not to fond of sub's gear from all the issues i hear which has kept me from purchasing any of it.
im pretty sure you can hold your own so there's no need for gl, just figured i give ya some just in case sub's genetics kicks in and ruin your run.

kushluvr

kushluvr

his flav pheno is solid............no issues there!

he has ran his flav pheno for a while! otherwise i doubt he would have crossed it!
however i do understand where your comin from with the subcool thing, i wouldnt touch his gear with your dick! know what i mean! i know his gear sucks, but i also know there are keepers in every 1000 seeds he makes! LOL

but we shall see bro, but i have faith!

thanx man

kushluvr

kushluvr

i was joking about the subcool seeds btw, im sure u can find a keeper in a few packs...i too have just heard and seen some bad things! but i have seen some great things too! so to each his own!

catdaddy

catdaddy

i feel you, but i still wouldn't buy any of his gear. i got 4 freebies of his from a while back that i don't even bother to think about. i've asked about them and basically got the same answer you stated in your previous post, so there has to be some truth to it.
there's too much controversy in regards to his gear for me to consider running them. i might give them a try later on down the line when i have space to run them just alone.

kushluvr

kushluvr

the pic upload isnt working for me, so ill put up pics when it does!

Mogrow

Mogrow

i feel you, but i still wouldn't buy any of his gear. i got 4 freebies of his from a while back that i don't even bother to think about. i've asked about them and basically got the same answer you stated in your previous post, so there has to be some truth to it.
there's too much controversy in regards to his gear for me to consider running them. i might give them a try later on down the line when i have space to run them just alone.

the plushberry is legit str8 up legit

kushluvr

kushluvr

ok, i wasnt able to upload pics for a while..but i was this time!

all in roots organics soil, chillin, i gave them a lite dose of OGBIOWAR TEA last night right after the photos and they loved it and are all perky! the BHD are taking there sweet time, but ya know how it goes, the runts sometimes shine through in the end! plus there in plain promix...all the rest are in roots organics....soon everything will be planted in connoisseur organics soil.

more to come soon!

yellow stakes are Black hawk down
green stakes are Blue angels
the plants in cups are different, not EG gear!

P1010162
P1010163
P1010164
P1010165
P1010166
P1010167
P1010168

Top Bottom