Black Haze aka Frankie, NYC Haze, The Piff, Church, Uptown Piff or Cuban Black Haze

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Very encourging report...paid up the butt for them at auction at Seur Bulk...haven't poppd them yet..that said...if you haven't smoked Vietnamese Black yet you have something in store for you....forget the seat belt...try a four way harness...and that's not bull shit!

G

greentipz

blk haze

dear Frog.... news flash.... black haze pollen comes from blk haze males.
A strain is not clone only,,,because u say it is, nor does its authenticity hinge on what you think you know.... boosting sales...sorry but wrong again...i haven't offered the seed i have to anyone for sale
the genetics originated in Columbia, and i seriously doubt miami is the only place they landed.... your negative spin on this thread.....for me is at a end... i'll be happy to talk with anyone about this plant..... without the bad karma

F

frogeye

Funny you just found out about the bh and you suddenly know if it's the real deal.Do you have any idea of how old the bhaze is? Do you have any facts behind the bhazes genetic authenticity? Didn't think so. The black IS CLONE ONLY.And it's been in South Florida for as long as you've been alive.And while it's around more then ever now it is still a pretty guarded strain.So like i said you either have a cross or another black haze strain.It's not what i say that makes what you have b.s ,it's what you say that makes it b.s. I wasn't putting a negative spin on your thread,just letting you know that you most certainly have a cross or a knock.Bad karma? LOL you can't really be that lame can you?Would you like to buy I-95? I'll sell it to you really cheap lol..

S

swisscheese

I thought this plant we're talking about makes people happy and relaxed, you guys should try some before you decide to get all offended and argue over the internet. LOL Have fun and learn.

G

greentipz

Dear Frog

Number# 1 its not my thread, which obviously shows your lack of attention to the facts. have u grown it? NO...have u posted any pictures? NO have u researched it? thats a resounding NO

Don't u just love it ....when someone smokes a strain and all of a sudden becomes a expert on it. Talk is cheap, and you could obviously make a two dollar whore blush!

So now....without any experience on the strain your gonna tell people what they have, not only are u presumptuous, but your perceived expertise is overwhelmed by your ignorance. Later

F

frogeye

Sorry i thought it was your thread especially after reading all of your exerience with your bootleg black strain. Telling people whats up with a strain you just found out about when the rest of the world has known about it for,LIKE I SAID BEFORE as long as you've been alive.I dont have to grow,see,smell,or taste it to know your full of it,with your bh pollen from a clone only female strain that your claiming to be pure and not a cross of any kind lol.As far as experience i've been dealing with the black from about 2002 along with many other sativas and i had pics on here but decided it was best to delete the account.You can talk till your blue in the face but you can't hide your lack of experience even on the basics my friend.Experience usually comes from smoking,growing,listening,and watching,but im sure you already knew that right? Right? And the whole time i was under the impression you had on makeup,checks in the mail..peace

G

greentipz

dear frog......

Black haze is a polyhybrid .....am i over your head yet?
So, u deleted your pics and account....what a surprise!

for those of you unwilling or unable to research a strain....and those who are completely intellectually challenged...and we know who u are! here is a link
w.breedbay.co.uk/forums/strains-grains/201346939-blackhaze-product-description.html

by the way frog.....its paper hat day at Burger King...better run get yours!

F

frogeye

Exactly you clown it's not the black haze from florida like i said from the beginning.You know from when you started acting like the little kid you are telling people all about your bootleg.WHAT you have is a VietBlack hybrid not the real deal Black Haze from Florida that everyone talks about.Which is exactly why i first asked you was it a bhaze cross and you got all pissed off crying saying no it wasn't and then started to plead your case without pleading your case.OBVIOUSLY IT IS OVER YOUR HEAD cause if you review what i asked you and what you have been saying you will clearly see the contradiction.Funny you read all these forums and still have absolutely NO clue as to what you are even doing. Try going to page 1 of this forum you effin loser and read what it says about the black haze and tell me where it says it is a polyhybrid.You have exposed yourself for exactly what you are makeup and all.LIKE I SAID BEFORE you have a knock not the real deal. By the way green you need to get in where you fit in and thats at the circus with your makeup and your little red nose getting pies thrown at your face cause your a straight up CLOWN.But you go for yours homey...

G

GG4LifeB

Might have to change the name to Florida Black Haze, Miami Black Haze or Cuban Black Haze even though it was not bred there but remain there as he true clone for such a long time untouched. So no one will get confuse. LOL Good controversy cause im quite sure someone learn something even the parties in disagreement.

G

greentipz

Dear froggie.........

#1 You didn't even know whose thread this was!
#2 You have never cracked a bean of this strain!
#3 No grow experience with this strain whatsoever
#4 you say your account got deleted so all your pics are gone! well thats awful convenient

Is there anything that you can add of relevence about growing this strain other than your incessant bitching and belly aching.

#5 u asked for substantiation.....i gave u the thread...do u want me to read it to you as well.

my first post indicated exactly what i had Blackhaze X trainwreck if thats not good enough for you...... kiss my ass!

my suggestion to you....... is wipe your own ass, before u go hollerin bullshit...or at the very least read the post and if u can't do that have someone read it to you!

What i have is documented by the breeders..Hot House Flowers...grown out and supported in documented threads by zamalito...pictures phenotypes and detailed information, and grown by me with pics of the two parents

What the hell do u have other than a big mouth and nothing to support it :middlefinger

G

greentipz

in my first post to this thread.....the first five words were........I have the HHF blackhaze....what don't u understand about this?

Forget the blackhazes...i want what froggie is smokin because no one can actually be that fuckin stupid!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
frogeye

why you arguing with the dude ,the situation is clear too see,its not worth getting upset some people just dont listen or cant comprehend

GT

if you can read you might realize ,the black haze you speak of is another selection to the black haze that this thread is referring to

F

frogeye

Very very true bigherb it's funny how the story is starting to change lol.I should've seen this all coming by the way he attacked jollygreen from the start.I'm sorry manic to have messed up your thread temporarily i was only asking the guy about his gear not trying to insult him.Which i thought i made clear in my first post to him. peace

G

greentipz

dear froggie....

i'm sure u are a legend in your own mind...but afraid someone pithed you along with the rest of the frogs in the lab..

You brought the attack into the thread! for every thread, there is a mental midget like you to ruin it

G

greentipz

And for your information big herb i can speak about any damn topic i want to

it was a statement about my strain....and the same goes for you.....if u don't like it tough shit

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
And for your information big herb i can speak about any damn topic i want to

it was a statement about my strain....and the same goes for you.....if u don't like it tough shit

bad attitude

i shouldnt waste my breath ,but incase you havnt noticed

we dont act like this at the farm ,the captain runs a tight ship soo make sure you dont go over board

maybe you belong at at the other site :fixed:

dont PM me

your content speaks volumes about yourself ,somtimes its better to listen and learn.

G

greentipz

Bh

i didn't ask for your advice, nor do i want it
and as i told you before mind your own business.

i appreciate what the captain is doing and will abide by what he says...but i have little regard for inflated egos such as yourself

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I wont tolerate this kind of useless trash talking in my thread! Here at Green Lantern, we are about the love of the plant, not the BS associated with it! All the drama and trolling you can take somewhere else! Greentipz, this thread is about the clone only Black Haze thats been grown in Florida for decades. If you dont have any usefull info about that specific cut, then keep it to yourself...

G

greentipz

Absolutely no problem at all...i do have one question however, If your so happy about the clone only..why did u private message me and ask me for some of my seeds?
and if you forgot about your request i will be happy to repost it for you

And don't worry i won't post on your thread again.. and good luck with the clone only!

Top Bottom