Black mold on floor of grow tent ???

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

So have this black mildew type stuff on my grow tent floor and its like between this plastic reflective layer on the floor and if i scrape the film off I can get to the black shit but literally wont come off no matter how much bleach or vinegar i use, its more focused in the spots my pots were sitting helppppp freaking out like is this blck mold or just staining from not keeping the floor clean when flowering last
Black mold on floor of grow tent

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
So have this black mildew type stuff on my grow tent floor and its like between this plastic reflective layer on the floor and if i scrape the film off I can get to the black shit but literally wont come off no matter how much bleach or vinegar i use, its more focused in the spots my pots were sitting helppppp freaking out like is this blck mold or just staining from not keeping the floor clean when flowering last View attachment 1032612
It’s where the silver reflective coating has be warn you need to keep your pots up of tent floor warmer dryer roots aids in plant health. Od .

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

It’s where the silver reflective coating has be warn you need to keep your pots up of tent floor warmer dryer roots aids in plant health. Od .
Yeah figured that out after scraping at it with my knife and getting the same markings lol kinda freaked out, but thanks for the reply I was thinking that might be beneficial but only have a 6 foot tent and my tents on the 3rd floor and stays consistently warm winter time maybe but ill give it a try ut out seeing how its gonna start getting colder

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yeah figured that out after scraping at it with my knife and getting the same markings lol kinda freaked out, but thanks for the reply I was thinking that might be beneficial but only have a 6 foot tent and my tents on the 3rd floor and stays consistently warm winter time maybe but ill give it a try ut out seeing how its gonna start getting colder
Create an air gap under them I grow in cold Tasmania it's the best and cheapest way to keep the roots warm .

B

Boriningfarmer

Do you know anything to put on this to fix it make it reflective

Top Bottom