Black spots and yellow/brown spots on leaves

• Thread starter Moegsien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moegsien

Moegsien

Hey guys.

1 of babes leaves have small black spots on them. Very few and i dont know what it is. Has anyone een this before?

They were germinated and placed in solo cups indoor under an 80w LED. No nutes.

After 2 weeks i moved them outdoor and transplanted to 5L pots with a 50/50 coco/perlite mix. I started feeding on the 1st day of the transplant. A 0.3ml/L with a PH of around 6.0. We're currently in week 4 and they've had their 2nd feeding of nutes. Same strength. Im using ghe flora series.

Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 2
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 3
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 4
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 5
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 6
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 7
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 8
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 9
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 10
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 11
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 12
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 13
Black spots and yellowbrown spots on leaves 14
Floodster31

Floodster31

The 5th pic from bottom looks like bug poo or bugs the white dots might be spider mite don't take this 100% AS new to growing myself

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You might have more than one pest.

I have not had much experience with pests, but you may have some kind of mite or possibly thrips. What do you see on the undersides of the leaves?

Moegsien

Moegsien

Im using a general purpose organic insecticide. It appeared to working at 1st, but upon seeing this I don't know anymore.

Those black spots are what I'm concerened about. The yellowing of the leaves ive narrowed down to incorrent ph, or Cal mag def. But those black spots threw me off.

What do you think about the yellowing/brown leaves?

I also checked the underside of the leaves and i dont see anything out of the ordinary

P. S the general purpose insecticide is advertized to kill small bodied insects including thrips. Im stumped

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The black dots are not your main problem, take that leaf off and out of the grow area

Your main problem is mites, probably spider mites

I do see that web, I don't know if that's from spider mites or not because I've only seen their webs on buds, but it very well could be

I also agree with above poster who said you may have more than one bug but killing the mites will also kill the thrips

recommend you read up on killing spider mites because not going to lie, you've got quite a battle on your hands, good luck

Top Bottom