Black spots just before flushing

• Thread starter Bitters420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The Ocean Forest is kinda hot. I was having ph issues and lockout if above 6.2 in last 2 soil mixes.

I was able to do just that finally.
6.3pH and 434ppm on slurry test.
Those are near perfect readings!:) 👍 ..so I don't know why you're having these particular issues in ffof? Myself and many others here have been using ffof for many years with no issues such as you speak ?

..anyway what I see looks kind of like a fungus? But you're almost done so I wouldn't worry about it too much, but perhaps consider treating other plants or at least watching them for similar issues, good luck!

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Its not fungus. Fungus is not specs of dirt..lol
Love and peace
Ballz
you said it was specks of dirt not me. Have you ever dealt with fungus? I've dealt with it many times friend and unlike yourself can tell the difference between fungus and dirt, for starters dirt would wash off dimwit why don't you shut your mouth and go read something

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yeah you're an expert in disinformation. like your other informative riveting post informing us all about what everybody doesn't know a radical new technique called super cropping! (Sad) why don't you tell us more mr. Science, what hsve you got, 1 or 2 grows under your belt no doubt? LOL I would suggest taking a deep breath and perhaps switching to decaf friend

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

None of us have ever heard of this radical new thing called topping??? Tell us more mr. Science!

Screenshot 20190909 072239 Chrome

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wow..you can google..maybe you can google the diffrence between soil and fungus and learn a thing or two before acting like you know it all..
Like i said..Love and Peace.. This aint the place for bad vibes...smoke a pipe bro
You've already shown what you know when you mistake necrotic spots on a leaf for dirt. What are you like 14? You sound like you're 14. Welcome to ignore mr. Science

Bitters420

Bitters420

Those are near perfect readings!:) 👍 ..so I don't know why you're having these particular issues in ffof? Myself and many others here have been using ffof for many years with no issues such as you speak ?

..anyway what I see looks kind of like a fungus? But you're almost done so I wouldn't worry about it too much, but perhaps consider treating other plants or at least watching them for similar issues, good luck!

Luckily I harvested my other 2 about a week prior and so far, those look ok. I ended up killing off this Kush. Had bugs and fungus.

Top Bottom