Blackberry Gum

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Blackberry gum
Hey what's up folks! I figured I'd start this journal rather than say hello in the 'introduce yourself' thread because Seedstockers is fairly new and hard to find much info on them on the net, so I hope this will be both a "hello" and hopefully informative as well

Some of you might know me from another Cannabis Forum, but I got tired of the way it's run and all the toxic hate that's inspired and even provoked from the top on down, and that's enough said about that sewer of a website.

I guess seedstockers is a spinoff of some Dutch company I forget who right now but anyway I'm running their Blackberry Gum and it's a very easy plant to grow

I've just put two into flower a couple of days ago, here's a picture of a clone from one of the flowering plants (the other didn't root) pictures of the flowering pair will follow, as they are in dark now

I may take some cuts in a week or I have more seeds left if I want to start again, however I usually clone every plant in case it's special when I harvest it

The Blackberry gum is actually a blueberry crossed with Bubblegum, it's short, bushy and it's a perfect plant for me to start growing via LST, a new method for me. Any tips on LST training are welcomed.

I bought some small plastic tomato hooks and I'm going to start spreading my plants out via LST, only very mildly as I don't have the desire for all that time & effort some put into it.

I'm an old-school grower from back before the internet so I'm going to get my Zips no matter what style I grow, but I do want to keep my plants shorter and my plant count within the bounds of my legal / legal state, so I'm going to give LST a try in this journal

That's about it as far as an introduction, I've been reading here for a few months and it seems like a much more chill place, also I love the seed selection for sale here, wish I found it a long time ago! Anxious to read more, say hello to friends old and new and hear possible recommendations for strains going forward, thanks for reading, Peace!

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 865504 Hey what's up folks! I figured I'd start this journal rather than say hello in the 'introduce yourself' thread because Seedstockers is fairly new and hard to find much info on them on the net, so I hope this will be both a "hello" and hopefully informative as well

Some of you might know me from another Cannabis Forum, but I got tired of the way it's run and all the toxic hate that's inspired and even provoked from the top on down, and that's enough said about that sewer of a website.

I guess seedstockers is a spinoff of some Dutch company I forget who right now but anyway I'm running their Blackberry Gum and it's a very easy plant to grow

I've just put two into flower a couple of days ago, here's a picture of a clone from one of the flowering plants (the other didn't root) pictures of the flowering pair will follow, as they are in dark now

I may take some cuts in a week or I have more seeds left if I want to start again, however I usually clone every plant in case it's special when I harvest it

The Blackberry gum is actually a blueberry crossed with Bubblegum, it's short, bushy and it's a perfect plant for me to start growing via LST, a new method for me. Any tips on LST training are welcomed.

I bought some small plastic tomato hooks and I'm going to start spreading my plants out via LST, only very mildly as I don't have the desire for all that time & effort some put into it.

I'm an old-school grower from back before the internet so I'm going to get my Zips no matter what style I grow, but I do want to keep my plants shorter and my plant count within the bounds of my legal / legal state, so I'm going to give LST a try in this journal

That's about it as far as an introduction, I've been reading here for a few months and it seems like a much more chill place, also I love the seed selection for sale here, wish I found it a long time ago! Anxious to read more, say hello to friends old and new and hear possible recommendations for strains going forward, thanks for reading, Peace!
Welcome to, The Farm !!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 865504 Hey what's up folks! I figured I'd start this journal rather than say hello in the 'introduce yourself' thread because Seedstockers is fairly new and hard to find much info on them on the net, so I hope this will be both a "hello" and hopefully informative as well

Whats up Beachwalker. My name here is just the abbreviation of my name at the other forum. I intentionally got myself banned like ripping off a band aid. “Right Off!”

Nice to see ya. This place is much nicer for sure.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks for the welcome 1diesel1! Hello Michigan, good to see you again, I actually saw a lot of the drama you were involved in! LOL Some good people there for sure and a handful of very talented growers, but not worth it.

These are the two Blackberry Gums just a few days into flower. They're kind of cramped right now but I've got a big Remo Chemo coming out this weekend and then I'm going to begin tying them down

Going forward I'm going to start training them in veg, but I just got the notion to try lst now so these first two attempts I'm sure will train adequately for my needs, they're bushy and they want to bend.

My main goal is not the conventional LST approach, but mainly to reduce height. I've had my light pin to the tent roof for what seems like years now LOL

20190410 225826
20190410 225908

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks for the welcome 1diesel1! Hello Michigan, good to see you again, I actually saw a lot of the drama you were involved in! LOL Some good people there for sure and a handful of very talented growers, but not worth it.

These are the two Blackberry Gums just a few days into flower. They're kind of cramped right now but I've got a big Remo Chemo coming out this weekend and then I'm going to begin tying them down

Going forward I'm going to start training them in veg, but I just got the notion to try lst now so these first two attempts I'm sure will train adequately for my needs, they're bushy and they want to bend.

My main goal is not the conventional LST approach, but mainly to reduce height. I've had my light pin to the tent roof for what seems like years now LOL

View attachment 865587 View attachment 865588
Maybe this picture is a little better, this new camera is a potato. I recently saw two of these grown out in a journal, they were both shorter than these finished, and heavy yielders. I didn't get a smoke report from her yet

20190411 084551
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nothing new: waiting for space to start spreading the Blackberry Gum plants out, the big Remo Chemo wasn't done enough today at 10 weeks, going to check it more thoroughly tomorrow but likely need another 5-7 days

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Welcome. Think I’ll tag along. Been a backyard grower for quite awhile, but legalization is forcing me indoors, so I’m interested in seeing what others are doing.
Thanks for stopping by, I think this is going to be a fun strain to grow! unfortunately I started the journal a little early, still waiting for a big Remo chemo to finish up so I can start some training on these Blackberry Gums. It should move along faster in another week

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just to have something to post on 4/20, here is the Blackberry Gum today, mostly through the stretch, which btw was almost non-existent, doubt it's stretched even 3"

Now that I have the big Remo Chemo out I have some room to start opening up and tying down the Blackberry gum starting Monday..

20190420 085358

I'm considering ordering Nicole Cream & Sticky Fingers from Seedstockers during their 420 sale

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So yesterday I went to take advantage of the last day of the Seedstockers half-price 420 sale and despite their website listing almost every country in the world as countries to which they ship to from their main location in Barcelona Spain, they don't ship to the US?

Whereas I bought the Blackberry Gum seeds I'm currently growing from a third party website I sent seedstockers a text asking them why they didn't ship to the US and the return email basically said because of "legal issues".

So I know a lot of the countries they have listed that they do deliver to have much more archaic cannabis laws than the US currently, so I've made the decision to:

Not grow or buy any more of their gear.

Not continue this grow diary about their product.

I do currently have some hso black d.o.g and also some Remo chemo in play which might make interesting grow Diaries but this diary is closed, I regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Was looking forward to watching your grow...
I try to source my seeds from U.S. based vendors whenever possible.
Well not really a trouble but it seems unusual that they ship almost everywhere else but not here? there are plenty of other Spanish base companies that do send to the US so whatever their issue may be I've decided not to run any more of their gear, neither will I review it any further.

I've bought some US genetics in the past, also Canadian and quite a bit of European too, I tend to shop the best offers however recently I've also started chucking my own pollen and I've got some of my own seeds currently growing so maybe I'll start a journal on some of the crosses I've made?

So far I've got a GPS Gunslinger (Starfighter X star dog) crossed with a white rhino X Mazar, Gorilla Glue, Remo Chemo and Romberry

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Decided to go forward with this thread after all because I started doing something differently with nutes on these two plants so I want to chronicle results

20190427 084126

20190427 084236

Will update what I'm doing differently this grow regarding nutrients in a following post, but does this look like a lot of flowering for 20 days to you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom