Blackberry strain genetics?

• Thread starter BobMcWetterson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BobMcWetterson

Smoked some "Blackberry" the other day from Berkeley Patients' Group... Wondering if anyone knows what the genetics are for it?

420king-MASSES

one source says a mystery bud from nor-cal/where another says australia i can only find lineage on blackberry kush which is
blackberry x white rhino
blacberry/white rhino x bubba kush = blackberry kush

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

OrgnKid created this strain in SFV. I believe 420king has the genetics right.

420king-MASSES

blackberry the strain is black domina crossed to raspberry cough that makes the strain blackberry

R

Rabbi

Thought Texas Kid said Texas Resin Companys --Alexis AKA Blackberry

Also so i think i read a post where Mota said Jojo's Blackberry was use to make some cross but i forget that part.lol

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Wasn't the original Blackberry something from SomaBlaze?

G

GRAMTOWN

anyone ever grown it or have any pics? I was looking into getting some blackberry beans from nirvana. even though everything i have gotten from them has turned out to be crap. Im still interested in blackberry and raspberry cough. if anyone has pics please post them with as much info as possible

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Black Russian F2s from waaayyy back in the day, not the bullshit Nirvana rip offs.
6815br22222.jpg

The Nirvana version is just a White Russian x Black Domina, there isn't even anything purple or "black" about it...

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Here are some pics of some nugs I grew a few months ago.

Mine grow's a bunch of golf ball sized nugs everywhere.

BBK 1
BBK 2
BBK 3
BBK 4
BBK 5
BBK6
Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Blackberry was originally made by Somablaze and passed to Nebu I believe. And I did get a version of it from Heath Robinson with it crossed with C-4. Jojo did some crosses I believe were with WW. There was a picture of it that looked incredible.

P

Phatblunt1

Hey guys, im in LA and Ive seen a few clubs with the strain available. Are all the cuts the same?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

No!!! There really are only a few elite cuts of this. The one I have goes around the Oregon Community and it is the one people like. There is another pheno going around Portland, but I do not like it at all. To me it is a imitation and low grade.
Although I do know my cut did come from Cali. The one I have is clone only though.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

There are a lot of Blackberry's out there. The one I was referring to was Blackberry Kush. Which was created by OrgnKid.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

There are a lot of Blackberry's out there. The one I was referring to was Blackberry Kush. Which was created by OrgnKid.

Pretty sure Blackberry Kush is just an old school Blackberry male that got crossed to either an OG or a Bubba Kush, and is making its way across SoCal and other med states....

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
This is what I've read at smokereports.com. Don't know if there is any truth to it, though.

Blackberry = The black x Afghani Landrace

Blackberry Kush = Blackbery x Bubba

The Black= Afghani Landrace x Nepalese landrace/Hawaiian

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The one TRC had was from Memy direct if memory serves me...we always called the mystery west coast indica or Blackberry Apocolypse.

The Alexis we have now is the closest thing I have seen to the original from back 10 or so years ago. i call the Alexis we run now Blackberry in the marketplace, saves alot of explaining to the masses.

It finishes way darker than it looks, almost black outdoors and a deep deep purple indoors with a licorice smell and exhale..

Tex

DSCN2486
DSCN2488
090927FrontRange38
DSCN2544
O

osogreco

Is there a way to do this in a much larger volume? I have been gettin 16oz jars of this stuff off the west coast but I can not imagine them sittin there and make a bunch of small amounts over and over and over to get enough to fill a jar or two or ten.

Is there another gas/solvent that has the same effect of stripping the trichomes off the plant material? If it's a combination of the extreme cold and the solvent properties, there are probably alot of things tha could work and you might be able to get at a welding supply or simialr industrial supply house.

What about co2 or maybe acediline?

What about a large stainless steel cylinder about 4" round and about 36" long with a fine mesh cap that you can thread on one end and a reciever cap with a fitting for a propane tank and you just blast it through like you do the butane?

There was an old school technique for makin red oil back in the day where they started with something I always heard called re-agent as a soak and the kept on workin trays or vats, evaporating the "re-agent", strain out plant material after a period of time and keep evaporating down to the oil.....maybe an old 1%'r remembers the actual stuff that was used.

Any ideas? I wanta figure this out, $1000+ a jar is gettin steep and bud is in plentiful supply but I love me some oil..hehe

texas kid did u ever fig this out i have an abundance of buds and love oil i have an old thai power iso2 machine but isnt cutting it i know this is not the place for this but im new and its the only way i can get ur attention

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I remember when the first pic of blackberry was posted up at CW.Still have a printout of it somewhere. Can`t rember who`s it was but they said it was a freek pheno of something and everyone told him to take cuttings of it.I know that doesn`t help much but Please I`m getting old and have a hard time remembering things anymore! Hell I can`t even remember what is in crosses I made myself 40 yrs ago!

Top Bottom