Blackberry strain genetics?

• Thread starter BobMcWetterson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
This is what I've read at smokereports.com. Don't know if there is any truth to it, though.

Blackberry = The black x Afghani Landrace

Blackberry Kush = Blackbery x Bubba

The Black= Afghani Landrace x Nepalese landrace/Hawaiian

OK if this is true then Which person`s Bubba was used? What Afgani Landrace was used? Which Nepalese Landrace? And what Hawain strain was used? This doesn`t tell me a whole lot! I still think it was a rare phino of something as I remember when the first pic was published but can`t for the life of me remember what was in it! I still have a printout of the pic somewhere but the info is gone as Overgrow went down awhile ago.Who was the poster...Anyone?

R

ROIDRAGER

just got a 10 year old pack of Black Russian f2s my mom found in some of my stuff ive had stored there since 2001. I bought a pack of f1s from Nebu and crossed it, think i paid $500-$1000 for the 10 pack...crazy but worth it.

Anyway, soaking 5 of them now....

and Blackberry was found by Somablaze as bagseed, Nebu crossed it with Cherry AK to make Black Russians...if youre old enough ya remember! OVERGROW!! lol

and hell if ya remember all that I also have some of Krustys BC Big Bud seeds now too!

RSCN5247
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Nice find, Ive grown both strait Blackberry and Blackberry Apocolypse from Nebu and had a double cross of the Black Russian x White Russian and White Russian x Black Russian and a few others from Somablaze stock.

I am about to cross my Alien 4 to an Alexis (blackberry Apocolypse x Black Berry Apocolypse) female to see what kinda love child i can get.

Good growin these out

Tex

R

ROIDRAGER

thanks bro! Ill keep ya posted on how they turn out. Feels good bringing back some names of the past for sure...

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

If I recall correctly, Blackberry Apocolypse was a Memy Selfandi cross that would have been released by IBC.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I got mine via Lone at TRC, he used it ina ton of stuff startin with Fandango I think

I used to have all the early pics form all of them but can't find them.

Tex

S

starduster

I’m looking for Somablaze Blackberry F2s for a preservation project and inline work.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Latest posts

Top Bottom