Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Damn PC! Aren’t you the lucky one! Batten down the hatches! Any wind and rain estimates? Well, whatever comes your way, good luck.
2891451C CF5E 4DC7 A7A7 87D1C7832895
lol!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
Hey there, I have another weather update from the cold north east...We have a hurricane pointed at us according to the weather reports. Not much of a summer but we get treated to the largest storm to ever hit Canadian waters......lol.....FK me anyone interested in a house swap for the weekend?

I've found a great website that gives me a great picture of whats coming and where its going......We're lucky it keeps moving North east and I'm on the Western Shore, south of Halifax. We'll still most likely lose power but I have a generator so I can hook up essential.....With nothing on 12/12 now as long as I provide light we'll be good.

Got one headed towards us too on wends

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Got one headed towards us too on wends
ya shit we're getting it at both ends......after a late start to the season we're now going to get caught up fast. We don't get what you guys get but we're not as prepared either......They say we have heavy wind with the colder air....its going to rip roofs off regardless.

AirHammer

AirHammer

Easterner Canadians must be buckling down hatches, Fiona is coming.

I experienced tropical storms, those were enough for me.

Goodluck be safe.

Jimmie

Jimmie

Good luck up in Nova Scotia, I’ve been through enough hurricane’s to know the absolutely suck. No power equals no water for a week. Everything is completely fucked. I was up in Nova Scotia camping at Porters lake on a surf trip, my friends pointed out that the campground did have lots of trees. I forget what hurricane it was that knocked everything down. Good luck and batten down the hatches.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
How the hell is it going up there Frankster? I know from backpacking in the fall when the nights get longer it’s hard to stay in the sack. Have to stay up later or get up early in the dark. L O L! Can only lay on a pad so long!