Bleeding purple from buds leaves

• Thread starter Joe_farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe_farmer

Joe_farmer

Just noticed my sativa plant appears to be leaking purple juice like stuff from the bud/leaf.. is that normal, first time grower

Bleeding purple from buds leaves
Joe_farmer

Joe_farmer

I guess it can’t be that bad but I cannot find any info online

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just noticed my sativa plant appears to be leaking purple juice like stuff from the bud/leaf.. is that normal, first time grower
Check this link, best wishes

Joe_farmer

Joe_farmer

Yea outside.. I was starting to wonder if it was somehow foreign to the plant but clearly is coming from the plant.. it rained for the first time in a while.. hard to know.. haven’t found anything definitive on the net

Joe_farmer

Joe_farmer

I thought somehow I was growing some kind of super weed :) but I guess that’s not the case.. the plants are over 8feet tall

Madmax

Madmax

First ive ever seen it..interesting...id cut it off and send it somewhere to b identified..you have some heat going on there..

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

I had that on about half of one of my outdoors, showed up overnight it blurped purple goop like that, all I could think is the plant did it on purpose as a natural pesticide?

Joe_farmer

Joe_farmer

Could be, first year lazy grower, I didn’t bother added much in the way of fertilizers.. so it looks natural.. it’s ready to harvest.. maybe that’s a sign

Joe_farmer

Joe_farmer

I had that on about half of one of my outdoors, showed up overnight it blurped purple goop like that, all I could think is the plant did it on purpose as a natural pesticide?
Did you still harvest it?

Joe_farmer

Joe_farmer

I don’t know, aside from dripping something that purple wine like stuff the plant looks pretty healthy.. I plan to harvest it this week

DBC2788E 4F40 4372 B70A AF038CB84679
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Did you still harvest it?
It's still growing, halfway through veg they appeared overnight only once and they are "inked" still purple the other half or so are normal other than the colour it's pretty normal I guess lol I'm cutting mine down soon too :) I'll post some picks of purple and not purple, I plan on harvesting and smoking like normal.

Joe_farmer

Joe_farmer

It's still growing, halfway through veg they appeared overnight only once and they are "inked" still purple the other half or so are normal other than the colour it's pretty normal I guess lol I'm cutting mine down soon too :) I'll post some picks of purple and not purple, I plan on harvesting and smoking like normal.
[/QUOTE

good to know.. thanks!

Top Bottom