Blockhead F2s

• Thread starter MTM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MTM

Hey guys Beanhoarder who sales there seeds at hemp depot is carrying a blockhead F2.My question is has anyone grown any beanhoarder strains.I cant find much info out there on these guys.Any info on these blockhead seeds or the Beanhoarder company would be great,,,thanks for any info..

slausongardens

slausongardens

ive heard nothing but bad things about bean hoe

hermie central.

S

Skunkenstein

Iv had Great sucess w/Hemp depot for years..They are Rock solid!! 100%germ rates with Beanhoarder..and I would buy those Blockhead F-2's Asap..Before I get Em all...They will not Last Long!!!

B

bobman

ive heard nothing but bad things about bean hoe

hermie central.

Can u expand on that. i have always been interested in their stuff but i dont think i have seen one grow report on their stuff and i have searched high and low.

G

gingerale

He's full of s--t...I just grew out a blockhead strain and am very pleased with it. (NH x SSH.) Will post pics later, but suffice to say this is the best $50 I ever spent. I'm in a hurry and just found this thread cause I was googling for blockhead.

Buggins

Buggins

Nope, not full of shit. Not even a little bit.

I grew his pakistan chitral kush f2's. Worst. Seeds. Ever.

Every single plant except one demonstrated slow growth, terrible yields (less than 1/2 oz of a nearly 6 ft plant), and constant battle with deficiencies, burning, etc.

All but one hermied!!!

I was running various other strains along side this one, and it was the only one with problems.

I would strongly recommend that you stay away from Beanho's gear. I wouldn't grow anything from him even if they were given to me for free. Waste of space, soil, and nutrients.

Out of a pack of 20, I found just a single keeper that I use for breeding purposes.

OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

MTM, I've not grown any of Bean Ho's strains, but I have grown some of the ISP strains, and they rock. I've done their A-Dawg twice (7 females the first time, 6 the second time), and I just germinated some Agent D. 100 % germination with all of them.
Their A-Dawg turns me into an instant retard, head on a string type high. The Agent D my buddy grew has a real euphoric head high. He's grown their Agent D three times now, and he loves it. I'll post up some pics once mine get rolling. The A-Dawg is fruity tasting, and the Agent D is orange diesel, mmm-mmm good. Both of those are potent. As far as Hemp Depot goes, I've always got the beans I paid for, and within 9 to 12 days. So IMHO they are good to deal with.

convex

convex

Every single plant except one demonstrated slow growth, terrible yields (less than 1/2 oz of a nearly 6 ft plant), and constant battle with deficiencies, burning, etc.

All but one hermied!!!

I was running various other strains along side this one, and it was the only one with problems.

I would strongly recommend that you stay away from Beanho's gear. I wouldn't grow anything from him even if they were given to me for free. Waste of space, soil, and nutrients.

Out of a pack of 20, I found just a single keeper that I use for breeding purposes.

I am not familiar with beanho's products but ...

A 20 pack for 50 bucks and you find something you kept and are breeding with ??

And you feel ripped?

What fucking standard are you used to??

edit: Just looked beanho up ... they state quite clearly that the pakistani is an inbreed of cannabiogens work, perhaps next time purchase from the source rather than a knock off.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

so whats the word MTM, did you get the beans and pop em??

fractal

fractal

Interested in how those f2's are. . . It would be pretty hard to screw up breeding the blockhead because it is such an amazing plant, if beanho really made the f2s from original spice of life seeds they should be good to go. I made and grew my own blockhead f2s from original seeds and they turned out super nice. Probably it's worth a shot, if you get a good blockhead plant going it will be tough to find any better indica.

T

thekosher

same here fractal..did f2s of sol blockhead and all were similar and some better than the originals. sitting on a stash of sol tropicana...

fractal

fractal

Damn you got the Tropicannna? I was daydreaming about growing just yesterday and remembered about that strain. Never grew it or saw anything about it being grown but I remember the listings in the seedbanks. What was that cross again and what kind of beans do you have, originals or f2's you made?

dankworth

dankworth

Is the description by some of blockhead as qualifying as elite status accurate? Is it really that awesome? Do I really need to pick up a few packs for a rainy day? And does it promote anxiety typically? Been looking at blockhead since '05.

T

thekosher

here's the description I got"Tropical Sweet, Tropical Treat mother (mostly Colombian) X Sweet Tooth BX2 P1. Something for Sativa Lovers. Not recommend indoors, unless you are fanatical. Plant it in the deep south".
I have two pks of the originals. gonna run these soon just for stash, but looking at the pics Koot put up a while back they may become the bulk of my garden.

Tried to hit you back frac but I guess my post count isnt up high enough yet.

fractal

fractal

Blockhead is most definitely capable of producing elite cuts. I had one for years that was selected from 500 females and it was the best I ever came across. Most plants from the original seeds are top quality, better than most anything out there but a few highly selected plants will be totally stellar mindblowing specimens. Good luck on finding seeds now beside the f2's available I doubt that originals are for sale anywhere.

Kosher, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make more seeds from those tropicanas! And document the grow, I would love to see what comes out of those as there are zero grows of it to be found on the net.

T

thekosher

These are next up.........check the thread I started in strains and hybrids with the pics from Koot

sorry MTM not trying to highjack your thread

C

cheeseofchad

All but one hermied!!!

pck is known for slow growth and small yields,and the fact you didnt know that and made your own assumptions tells me the herms were prrobably due to human error

greenjoe

greenjoe

I bought his blockhead ...potent pheno.......1 is very weird looking.....and 1 is a ball....almost looks exactly like deep chunk......im into day 14 of flowering.....with no issues so far
But that wierd plant is going to be a bitch to trim
27$$ for 10 seeds....

B

bionicthumb

All but one hermied!!!

im sure you had nothing at all to do with the herms....all the breeders fault huh?lol

ive grown sweettooth#3 x c99,sweet jack and sweet tooth#3,all were great,i was very pleased.....the sweettooth#3 is an awesome damn plant!big yields,nil maintenance,sturdy,56 days flower....really great happy buzz too,but all 3 strains were great

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

MTM, I've not grown any of Bean Ho's strains, but I have grown some of the ISP strains, and they rock. I've done their A-Dawg twice (7 females the first time, 6 the second time), and I just germinated some Agent D. 100 % germination with all of them.
Their A-Dawg turns me into an instant retard, head on a string type high. The Agent D my buddy grew has a real euphoric head high. He's grown their Agent D three times now, and he loves it. I'll post up some pics once mine get rolling. The A-Dawg is fruity tasting, and the Agent D is orange diesel, mmm-mmm good. Both of those are potent. As far as Hemp Depot goes, I've always got the beans I paid for, and within 9 to 12 days. So IMHO they are good to deal with.
Isp gear is good.ran the Chemdog 91 bx a while back and while I didn't get a keeper it was only 6 reg beans.the females I did get were solid from the point of view of sexual stability.

Top Bottom