Bloke in da house!!!

• Thread starter spanishped
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spanishped

not sure if this is the best place to post this topic so apologies if not!

Bought some DNA Snowcap Romulan pips recently, FEMINISED. popped em and they popped up pretty quickly, vegged them for 7 weeks, both looking lovely and big! stuck em into flower and 9 days later theyve started budding up - lovely, nice and quick! checked em last night to find one had sprouted balls everywhere! NOOOO!!! chopped that f*cker down quick time!!!

so not overly happy with DNA - anyone else had an issue like this, buying fems and some turn out to be blokes! GRRR

F

FastForward

None of my Snowcap Romulan germinated....not a single one.....

S

spanishped

ahhh FF - I have a cut for you, trouble is I dont know which cut is the bloody bloke!!!

S

shdowlkr

Bought some DNA Snowcap Romulan pips recently, FEMINISED. popped em and they popped up pretty quickly, vegged them for 7 weeks, both looking lovely and big! stuck em into flower and 9 days later theyve started budding up - lovely, nice and quick! checked em last night to find one had sprouted balls everywhere! NOOOO!!! chopped that f*cker down quick time!!!

so not overly happy with DNA - anyone else had an issue like this, buying fems and some turn out to be blokes! GRRR

Better be on the lookout with the rest of those plants.

Next time, skip the feminised and just buy standard beans.. IMO you will find a better pheno that way and have a lower chance of hermie's popping up.

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

i heard that because of that DNA are taking the snowcap rom off the market ?

Top Bottom