BLOOD FISH AND BONE SEVERE NUTRIENT OVERDOSE - are the girls worth saving ? PLEASE HELP !!!!

• Thread starter GeorginaGilbert
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

These are not my plants lmaoo.
also if u over fed a tree which i have plenty of times before. U have to give them time to eat the water thats already in there before giving them more!! Thats like u as a human trying to eat more after eating a full course meal u have to let ur body to digest it first, same concept with plants.
Plants and Humans are not the same in this manner...😵😅 The longer all that overloaded food sits in your plant's environment will only continue to do more damage...

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
So this is a good example of what happens when your not saturating the pots? Is that correct? Maintaining that water table. Been giving just enough water to keep things going along, but not really saturating everything so that the roots can expand correctly.

I remember you speaking on this earlier.

BudBogart

BudBogart

9 gallons of even just ph’d water is way to much imo. How are they looking?
If you have proper drainage holes the excess water runs out taking available nutrients with it. Common flushing method.

GeorginaGilbert

GeorginaGilbert

Just thought I’d put an update up! They had to go outside as the landlord wanted to rewire the house (wonderful timing) so they’ve taken forever but starting to look beautiful now 🤩

34B4E808 BE51 4498 B24C B89F8CE2DD84
BEEEF60D C8FC 4E67 B44C FA30409AD797
Top Bottom