BLOOD FISH AND BONE SEVERE OVERDOSE - are the girls worth saving please HELP!

• Thread starter GeorginaGilbert
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GeorginaGilbert

GeorginaGilbert

First time grower here and I think I’ve killed my girls 😭 are they worth saving as I think the nute burn has killed them.

4 plants in my cupboard (about 5 weeks into veg) looking great until I noticed slight nutrient deficiency symptoms due to slight under watering (mistake number 1). Decided a little bit of blood fish and bone would be an excellent idea as a quick boost (yeah I know mistake number 2) 🙄 plonked a lot on each one watered with the correct measures of 1 COMPO and the next day they well were not looking good the whole plant has burnt. New growth shriveled up black on very yellow sickly leaves etc etc This was Friday it’s now Sunday and tbh I’m thinking 3 are complete gonners (one is holding out ok strangely ?!)

I flushed the 2 worst ones yesterday, but today they are looking even worse then yesterday. Do I cut my looses now and restart or can they be saved? I’ve removed a lot of damaged leaves.

Grown in 25L pots of coco choir
Temp - 26.8 degrees
Humidity - 45-50 (currently 50)
Soil PH - 5.0
WATER PH - 6.0

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
First time grower here and I think I’ve killed my girls 😭 are they worth saving as I think the nute burn has killed them.

4 plants in my cupboard (about 5 weeks into veg) looking great until I noticed slight nutrient deficiency symptoms due to slight under watering (mistake number 1). Decided a little bit of blood fish and bone would be an excellent idea as a quick boost (yeah I know mistake number 2) 🙄 plonked a lot on each one watered with the correct measures of 1 COMPO and the next day they well were not looking good the whole plant has burnt. New growth shriveled up black on very yellow sickly leaves etc etc This was Friday it’s now Sunday and tbh I’m thinking 3 are complete gonners (one is holding out ok strangely ?!)

I flushed the 2 worst ones yesterday, but today they are looking even worse then yesterday. Do I cut my looses now and restart or can they be saved? I’ve removed a lot of damaged leaves.

Temp - 26.8 degrees
Soil PH - 5.0
WATER PH - 6.0
we need pictures!

GeorginaGilbert

GeorginaGilbert

we need pictures!
I did upload them but realised they’ve gone onto my profile not here (new to the site)
5C1E115C AD5F 4FAF 8A1C BB3CA71DC493
EF13F512 41F9 4F96 A0F1 FC7B8E09D611

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

Temp - 26.8 degrees
Soil PH - 5.0
WATER PH - 6.0
ok yes they can be saved.,
your in coco so let’s reach out to a couple guys and hopefully they can get you on track, i don’t know my coco good enough to help.. but just be patient lots of coco growers here to help..
@Aquaman @dreamwalker j
any others!

GeorginaGilbert

GeorginaGilbert

For anyone interested- probably nobody il still post a to date picture. One died and the other three came back looking amazing after a month of TLC. They had to go outside due to the landlord wanting a rewire!!! 🙄🙄

B29AEC3B A6D8 4409 B58E EE23801BEFB1
A70C4716 5142 437A AA65 31FBDF23C63F
Frego

Frego

For anyone interested- probably nobody il still post a to date picture. One died and the other three came back looking amazing after a month of TLC. They had to go outside due to the landlord wanting a rewire!!! 🙄🙄
How did you save them

GeorginaGilbert

GeorginaGilbert

How did you save them
Flushed them heavily 2/3 times but even then it wasn’t looking good for a long time. Kept feeding as normal just hoping really allowing a lot of run off. Then during the really sunny weather we had they just picked up so fast. One of them is like 5’3 now I’m running out of greenhouse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Latest posts

Top Bottom