• Thread starter Easyrasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Easyrasta

WOW, no interest at all eh?

Well then strictly for my own pleasure
Heres a bit of info, i stole off another site
Pedigree-Bloody Mary is a cross of Bloody Skunk and TRC's Mary Jane which is Sharon White Widow and Texas Heather. ....................TK gives some detail about the Blood side of the mix.
Quote-"I came about the Bloody Skunk after a cat over on Reeferman's boards said that "Blood' was the best Hawaiian sativa he had ever smoked. This would have been in the mid 80's early 90's I guess. I know a few folks overthere on Maui and sent out the call. Lookin for Blood, anybody know the story on blood, what ya know, found some but not the strait blood, they say it went away awhile back but they had some seeds of the best hybrid(SK#1) that they have had on ice for a few years. I only got one female out of the group but she was stellar. I sent 10 seeds across the pond to the UK and kept my mother kickin.

Tex" end Quote.

Here's the info on Texas Heatherfrom the TRC Strain Guide-
Texas Heather - The TRC Texas Heather is a true knock out winner! A beautiful Sweet13 dad crossed to a very special elite TRC clone and the results are fantastic! Heavy yielding 8 week strain that’s guaranteed to wow any grower and connoisseur! Fantastic flavor and devastating stone results another winner from the TRC! Flowering time: 8 weeks, Nutrient: medium to heavy feeder, Yield: Above Average, Type: Mostly Indica
A description of Texas Heather by the Resin Monk himself : “Texas Heather, beautiful medium sized indoor honey, she is a bud machine ya'll, with a killer back of the head instant dumbness, eye sink, and not too much dry mouth, a really nice spread from the head down buzz, I am really impressed with the Heathers, they bud like the Old Williams wonder nugget style yet, they get larger buds, a bit tighter also, super resinous, so careful handling them because the resins get all over your fingers, next thing you know, its in your eyes, but man is she pretty at harvest time too! Lots a colors basically two phenos not too much apart, done well at eight weeks”

Again this info was taken off another site and posted by resinryder
Peace
Ez

M

Mr McDankz

the texas heather sounds amazing man. sounds like you have your hands on something special with the bloody mary skunk.

madcow

madcow

Yep super nice bud that bloody mary is! Afom has that cut and its pretty as well as great smoke!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Dude, killer, I have been away for a bit, busy as shit all the time it seems now..

I have one that I will pioost up pics of that will blow your mind..the Bloody Mary rocks outdoors, I swear its a monster and smell to high heaven already..

I have a few rockin indoors as well and gettin big, veggers everywhere, man i love this stuff..

Big up maing!!

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is my powerhouse Bloody Mary mom or monster bush kickin...she loves the sun, must be the Maui genetics in there..the ring around her is 48" across and 5' feet tall

I have a few outdoors and a few kickin in the flower rooms here and there...very nice potent stuff..

Tex

Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
B

Buddy Reaper

That plant looks great TK, are you doing a grow diary?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

hehehehehe... I will stand up and testify that tk's outdoor Bloody Mary is a rock-solid sativa, so I can only imagine what a molly-coddled princess would be like indoors. Thanks for the post!

Top Bottom