bloom bastic

• Thread starter wallys2123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wallys2123

has anyone used bloom bastic yet i am on my second grow first one went to shit but this bloom bastic is fox tailing my main colas like cray is this a good thing or bad the fox tailing did make them about 4 inches wide i use cfls and grow in fox farm ocean forest grow room is 2.25 sqfeet i am running 7100 lumens per sqfoot and 130 watts per sqfoot and using general organics have had heat strees but not efecting the buds just fan leaves and only top ones its day 58 of flowering starting to see amber trics aslo should i flush even though when i water i give it enough so the water runs out the bottom so i think no real salts sit in the soil just wondering it just gets water hasent had nutes in 10 days now is that wise sorry so many ? all over the place just some insite would be good thank you

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Ahh they say a picture says a thousand words so, ya got any? I have not used Bloom Bastic.

W

wallys2123

Still waiting to let me post them every time I download it says it was successful then when I go to my photos and then my albums it says no pics I emailed the web site waiting for reply

Latest posts

Top Bottom