Bloom Boosters?

• Thread starter TheColt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheColt

What is everyones experience with bloom boosters and which ones have given the best results in the UC?

Im currently running H and G nutes

C

crossouttheiis

canna boost. My buddy last run killed it with base nutes and only boost. It was his best looking and tasting product out of the UC I have ever seen from him.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

desertsquirrel,
do you have any experience with Canna's boost? I ran the Canna line by their program. It grew nice plants. The boost is some super pricy stuff. I picked up a 5l jug, and it had a sticker of around $500! Just curious. I know you are into the science of figuring out what makes nutes and additives tick. Thanks by the way for your work on that.

-TF

C

crossouttheiis

My friend has grown the same strain for a long time dirt/ uc, ebb and flow etc... and has always ran the same strain. Last round he ran just base additives and boost and the quality and yield were the best I have ever seen from him. I know there are a lot of variables, but I guess we will see how I feel after this round. I am just trying to keep as few additives as possible.

B

BavarianFarmer

Hydroplex by botanicare is amazing. I just harvested last night and I have never in my life seen such hard nugs. They are like baseballs. They literally cant be squeezed more than a millimeter or two. They clunk on the ground like a rock if dropped. haha, this was also my first UC run so maybe the undercurrent just produces rock nugs.
BF

S

shakey

BF, I want to see some pics, and what strain did you run? I can't wait to get my replacement part from CCH2o so I can kill it with you guys

N

noone88

I've been using big bud (powder) and OD. This seems like the most common combo. I have used other bloom enhancers (GH liquid and dry koolbloom and ginormous/Big up). You can probably switch out Big Bud with other bloom boosters, but OD supposedly has a PGR which allows the plant to finish faster. No proof to back that up, only heresy from a hydro shop owner...

Canna Boost is suppose to be used in conjunction with a bloom booster. I'll be running it this cycle to see if a noticeable difference can be found.

Latest posts

Top Bottom