Bloom Bud Builder & Flower Hardener Plant Nutrient and Supplement

• Thread starter groran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
groran

groran

I'm looking at this product in the description. I was using Humbolt bud stacker but ran out. I got some 0-10-10 concentrate from home depot for a whopping $16 a gallon. But I tend to believe the stuff about Humbolt and fox bud enhancers. aren't they ALL just fertilizer with different chemical components and strengths? anyway, if anyone has any experience with the Bloom Bud builder over just regular 0 -5-5 or 0-7-4 VS any of the other bud enhancers, whatever, let me know. Bloom also sells stuff called Signal, a terpene and flavor enhancer, concentrate, anybody tried that? Seems like we could just get some regular stuff and dilute it, and it would pretty work the same, any comments welcome, thanks

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Look at the chemicals present in the nutes, lemme guess.... mono potassium phosphate, and potassium sulfate, possiably some B1. look at the back, check it out, look into those chemicals, bacteria and all the crazy crap. You can buy these chemicals at pennys on the dollar and mix your own. Bill farthing has a great thread about using jacks thru the entire run.

Top Bottom