Bloom Khaos (foliage Spray) By Nector Of The Gods

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

any one have experience with this product ? got it in their (Nector of Gods) sample pack =- got 8 bottles of their line and a tea mix, Generaly use Extreme Gardening "cal-mag" foliage feed spray

NHWhites

NHWhites

It’s a calcium facilitator. Their whole line up is calcium based so it’s supposed to maximize the benefits. You’ll want to start slow with it and use more Hurculean Harvest when you do otherwise your plants will get rocked lol

H

hawkman

It’s a calcium facilitator. Their whole line up is calcium based so it’s supposed to maximize the benefits. You’ll want to start slow with it and use more Hurculean Harvest when you do otherwise your plants will get rocked lol
what do you think of the line ? sounds like you have some experience with line. seems like a lot of work with "ph" have to get some "down" they didn't send any - not wanting to run whole line just the "bloom spray" sound like there is little room for error with this line

NHWhites

NHWhites

It’s a good line and should give you dense, heavy buds with the calcium. It’s meant to prevent lock out and too much nitrogen as a lot of other line ups are N based so you can really fine tune what you want to give your plants. As long as you don’t go overboard with the foliage, you should be good if you also double your HH amount. I use HH even on my ‘water only’ days and my plants love it. Throw in some aloe and your plants will be in heaven

H

hawkman

It’s a good line and should give you dense, heavy buds with the calcium. It’s meant to prevent lock out and too much nitrogen as a lot of other line ups are N based so you can really fine tune what you want to give your plants. As long as you don’t go overboard with the foliage, you should be good if you also double your HH amount. I use HH even on my ‘water only’ days and my plants love it. Throw in some aloe and your plants will be in heaven
Good information - thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom