Bloom nutrients or keep on veg

• Thread starter Stevenh82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Hi all, my autos have been in preflower for 2 weeks give or take. Today I've noticed that they have changed slightly and looks like buds forming.is this week 1 of flowering and if so do I start giving bloom nutrients and big bud. TIA

Bloom nutrients or keep on veg
Bloom nutrients or keep on veg 2
Bloom nutrients or keep on veg 3
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Your plants are looking good.

There was a nice chart I copied from this site within the last week that shows the nute cycle. Some people burn the plant by overdoing the nutes. Start changes gently. Many people also feed plain water for the last week or two to flush the plant.

Plant nutritiona

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Your plants are looking good.

There was a nice chart I copied from this site within the last week that shows the nute cycle. Some people burn the plant by overdoing the nutes. Start changes gently. Many people also feed plain water for the last week or two to flush the plant.

View attachment 1109656
Thanks ill have a look at that chart and defo flush them at the end. Could you possibly have a look at this photo. I'm thinking nitrogen toxicity but not 100% sure. I'd greatly appreciate any opinion. Thanks.

20210403 195943
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Thanks ill have a look at that chart and defo flush them at the end. Could you possibly have a look at this photo. I'm thinking nitrogen toxicity but not 100% sure. I'd greatly appreciate any opinion. Thanks.

Leaves are curling. If you think it's a nitrogen problem back off a bit. You are moving out of the need a lot of nitrogen stage now.

Top Bottom