Blooming Bud swelling Nutes - What's your pick?

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReelBusy1

Blooming Bud swelling Nutes - What's your pick?

I want to use a booster but not sure what to choose. Is Gravity good? What has been successful for you guys and gals?:character0180:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

i use any PK-13-14 .. on the 28 day of flowering ... for best results.

U

ukcheesehead

ive used canna boost but now i use headmasta loads cheaper and does the same thing .

Solidopc

Solidopc

I use growtek monster bloom from week 3. It's exactly the same ingredients as canna boost, but in a powdered, more concentrated form, and its cheaper. Also use headmasta from day 1. Like that aswell. These are the best two i've tried.

madcow

madcow

I've used this combo for about 3 years and it works very very well. Big Bud weeks 2,3,4 and Overdrive weeks 5,6 this is for a 8 week strain with a 2 week flush. Im about to try Hydroplex 2,3,4 then Powdered Koolbloom 5,6. Also Advanced Floriculture (The Yellow Bottles) are getting alot of rave reviews from people I know and at other sites. They have no N-P-K value but blow plants up. Im going to run them with and with out PK boosters and see if there is any difference. Also Atami bloombastic here check out this great thread for more info!
http://www.thecannacabana.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13141

N

negative 1

man it's a bit pricey but colossal bud blast, big bud <everyones got the freebie five pounder still being worked on? i do> the iguana bloom and carboload works well for me along with additives. but everyones recipe will be different so take what ya need and leave the rest!
negative 1

F

FastForward

I'm using Boost and Bloombastic together (fooookin' expensive) but I seem to be getting mental results, so I'm not changing! I don't PK anymore, just add Boost+Bloombastic all the way through flower to flush.

T

thc4sim

I'm using Boost and Bloombastic together

me too, seems better than using canna's 13/14, more resin production,
and i only used the bloombastic at week 5-6 for 1 full week and still had nice resin coated results..

:rauch08:

Q

Qman

I use Hammerhead PK9/18 (instead of Big Bud), CarboLoad and Bud Candy (similar to Sweet Leaf) from AN + the rest of the line up in the connoisseur program

edit: Overdrive in week 6&7 and Final Phase in week 8

B

boxmunch9

I used kool bloom liquid weeks 3 and 4, then kool bloom dry week 5 and 6, def can see the difference

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive been pretty impressed with MOAB (Mother Of All Blooms) by the MadFarmer:) Its got 1-52-34 NPK

I noticed the bud set/swell in the MOAB vs my normal regimen the GH 3 part, Floralicious bloom, Liquid Kool Bloom and Dry Kool Bloom in conjunction.

I hit em with the MOAB in week 7 if I am running a 70day(10week) gimmick:) dropped my base nute(GH 3 part about 50%.. Shits got some kick:harvest:

Always game to try something new:)

GTD

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I use Hammerhead PK9/18 (instead of Big Bud), CarboLoad and Bud Candy (similar to Sweet Leaf) from AN + the rest of the line up in the connoisseur

edit: Overdrive in week 6&7 and Final Phase in week 8

Hmm Hammerhead.. Stuff is hard to come by I hear.. Joeshmoe loves the stuff, byes the stock right up whenever seen:)

:passingjoint:

Q

Qman

Hmm Hammerhead.. Stuff is hard to come by I hear.. Joeshmoe loves the stuff, byes the stock right up whenever seen:)

Yes, it is hard to come by, fortunately I have a great relationship with my Hydro guy. I was just there and he was all out...

N

northern monsta

do u all think hammerhead is ok to use with canna coco a and b? ive got a bottle of hammerhead but ive also got canna pk 13/14 any1 got any ideas just switched to flower today so advice would be cool also when should i start and stop using hammerhead?

R

ReelBusy1

If you were choosing between Kool Bloom and Hammerhead which way would you all go?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
SuperNatural brand Bud Blaster. It does what the name says.

Supernatural BudBlaster 1-52-31 looks to be equivellent to MOAB 1-52-34..
Mad Farmer made it:)Give it a rip sometime dusty

GTD

Top Bottom