Bluberry's ressistence to mold?

• Thread starter zorglub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zorglub

Hey all..

I have just lost 2 nice WR colas, due to mold and it shall hopefully not happen again:(. I have earlyer growen bluemystik and even thou it is also an indica, it had never any mold. Dos anbody have some of the same expirence, that bluemystik is a more mold ressistent indica than others. Or dos anybody know a other nice mold ressistant indica. It is my plan to make F1 hybrid seeds with durban poison or a thai, they are both more naturally ressistent. It will probably be durban poison, my first plant and my first love.

Peace out Zorglub

F

fiyahman

Buy a dehumidifier it will save heartache in the long run.

L

leao

Sorry, but I have to agree with the above. I think the time and effort spent on finding a way to further control your growing environment will be more satisfying, not to mention allow you to grow any strain you want. Look into a de-humidifier as the above poster mentioned, or for a cheap and instant-gratification fix, maybe try the Damp-Rid buckets found at most supermarket chains. Good luck with the rest of your grow, and sorry to hear about the Rhinos...

Z

zorglub

I have a dehumidifier, but i dont have any aktiv air change in my little room only a fan, but the door is open to a little larger room next to it and from there a door to, old "glassroom "( vi call it some thing like a garden living room in Dk, but the place is very old and moldy it self. I have earleyer growen a lot of different kind of weed and only once had a little mold. I think that i vil buy a sucktion fan with a carbon filter anyway. Earlyer i kinda used the little house it self as a filter :) But then i also have to built a mofler cause my nabore walks just 2 meters from the house.

What about them bluberryes

Cheers Zorg

Top Bottom