Blubonic or BlueSatellite#2.2

• Thread starter Sheek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sheek

Just wanted to hear some opinions on these two. Which might be better... whos the blueest, i think these were also joint projects... so which has the Blueberry taste, if one does.... how are they potency wise? Anything that can knock u on your @ss or one that#ll get u trippin???
Out of the 2 what would u prefer...

Are one of these the Ultimate Blue Strain,
or is it still all about DJs (true) blueberry...

C

cannabiscollector

I've grown the blue sat 2.2 , ran 3 packs (36seeds). Also ran 3 packs of swt1.1 and sweetblue.
The bs2.2 had awesome looking buds, great yielder,very colorful, has the largest trichomes, dare I say ,than any plant ever! Just a perfect and fun plant to grow. Now the smoke, it was super weak. The buds had a nice vanilla smell and taste but was like smoking flavored tobacco. I also didnt like smoking the sweetblue, weak and not my kind of flavor, the swt1.1 was the most potent but still just a nice daytime smoke.

S

Sheek

yo cannabiscollector,
thank you for a honest opinion. It is much appreciated.
Very helpful for medical user. And also for people, that just wanna enjoy a plant with their senses, as from what u describe this is a plant for just that. Beautiful on the eyes, heavy n sticky in touch, wonderful in smell and a delight in taste. A Smoke for the Ladies as well! lol

So how bout for the big boys:evilgrinlol. Is the OG Kush Infused BlueSatelite the one?

Love to still hear more on the bluebonic....

S

Sheek

from what i read... all phenos of the blubonic taste like blueberry jam. YUMMY!
but how is the punch she packs? There supposed to be a "head" pheno, is there a more indica leaning pheno with a nice bodystone as well??

C

cannabiscollector

I havnt ran the blubonic or og x bs so I cant say how they are.
I'm probley not the best person to ask about blue strains as I've found them to be weak potency wise , I see others rave about them but out of all the packs I've grown over the yrs I havnt found a girl I thought was awesome.
I've grown alot of blue stuff from s.o.l, dj,and others and found all of them to be just average weed at best. If you just had to do a blue I would say try out the og x bs, probley has the best chance of finding something worth keeping.

if your a med person I say stick w/ clones

Bk1day50closer
Gdp20day35
S

Sheek

yo CC... thx man.
Yepp, i think u r right... there are so many blue strains out there too, I just wonder what got all the damn hype started!
Tho the taste of blueberry is nice, its too bad it never was that strong of smoke.
Maybe its just me but it seems as tho the day of the blueberry crosses are slowly coming to an end as well... and the real blueberry isnt too much in demand anymore.

To have a blueberry flavored Keeper, would be probably nice... seeing that them true blue genetics might not be available too much longer. :doh
:doh

U

upnorthclones

The blubonic is a super fast finisher, 6-7.5 weeks it's all done and with some nice colors. The indica mother pheno has the fattest buds I ever grew, but also comes with a potential for mold because of it's density and it is the first plant in the garden to succumb to pm. The satellite phenos are faster, and very dense with a great buzz and less prone to pm. This strain is a great experience, I found an insanely stinky and oniony blue sativa plant that was a pleasure to smoke.

Top Bottom